Cabin pics and tips....

nobody000

This is cabin 7445 on the Liberty, Cat 9c..(sorry for the mess, we slept good lol) 7445.jpg

We loved it cause the bed was right in the middle of the windows and it doesnt have a couch so the room was huge.

bal2.jpg

This is the Starboard side of the aft balcony, Im standing at the corner, this side was about the standard size balcony.

bal3.jpg

Standing the same spot just other side of balcony, this would be off the corner and directly aft. (its a big balcony for sure):D

bal1.jpg

And this would be me standing on the very back of the ship looking towards the starboard side..

My only bad part of the cabin , but it happens to most aft balconies was the amount of ash that happen to fall on the chairs and the deck, but other than that, the room was so quiet, the balcony was huge....We gave cabin 7445 a 9 out of a 10.

we had that same room in April 2010 , loved it !!!! we booked an aft wrap on the glory in january 2011 , deck 6 this time ( 6452 ). can't wait . love the stern of the ship @ night , and the sunsets are fantastic ..........

Edited by Hooking4

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet and don't want to look thru the 9 pages.

Here is a great website that has pictures of some cabins. You can help out by adding pictures of any cabins you have to this website.

www.********************

Try it this way.

www dot cruiselinerooms dot com

Great topic!

Would love to see any pics of 9202,forward,Lido. It's a 4J "completely" forward. Have seen 1001 on another site which, of course, is one floor higher and may be similar, not sure. Thanks for any replies, i started a thread on this cabin last night with 60 views and zero replies! :eek:

Take a look at these, they are from our Victory cruise cabin 9203.

http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt25/welldone60/Victory%209203/

Thanks eeyoregon for the great pics! Guess what, I'm from Salem, OR as well! Us Oregon girls must have great taste in picking out cabins. I'm so excited about this cruise. Is there any pros/cons about this cabin you can share?

Thanks!

Small world!!! I have zero complaints about this cabin. Next door is a service room that has an ice machine and supplies. Never heard a peep from that room. This cabin is just feet from the elevators but no noise can be heard. It was a very quiet location in general with no noise from above or in the hall.

The ONLY thing I can think of, and this was specific to my cabin, was a click noise that would occur in the ceiling by the door. It was louder and more frequent when the ship was cruising at full speed. Most people probably wouldn't have even noticed it but I'm weird and once I got fixated on it, it drove me nuts, lol. BUT I always pack ear plugs so all was well. It really only bothered me 2 or 3 nights and once during a mid-day nap.

What is your itinerary? Happy sailing!

Gina

DH, myself and our two DD's (9 & 11, by cruise time) will be sailing to St. Kitts, St Martin and St Lucia. Because we are traveling over Thanksgiving, my DD's will miss only 3 days of school out of an 8 day cruise.

Did you ask anyone about the "click" sound near the door? Did they give you an answer? Maybe I should bring some WD-40 along:rolleyes:.

Were you able to access the ice machine? I'm happy to hear that the surrounding area was quiet.

I can't believe how looooong that balcony is! Did you find the life boats below obstructive? I am going to be spending some quality time on that balcony! How may people did you have in your room? Did you use the pullman and sofa? Your pictures of the cabin look roomy compared to others I've seen for 6232.

Thanks!

We had 6232 on Miracle, with 4 in the cabin. It is the same size (inside) as other standard balcony cabins. We did not find the life boats below to be too intrusive. Got used to looking "out" instead of straight down. And when you are sitting looking out, you don't see the lifeboats at all. Enjoy - this cabin is great. (and was very quiet on Miracle)

Thanks pe4all!! Now I am even more excited about our cabin on the Miracle!!

Any pros/cons about the Miracle that I should keep in mind? Did you use the kids club? Thanks!

My kids are on the older side now (19/22) but my niece and nephew used Camp Carnival and had a blast. Couldn't get them out of there. BTW - I am probably one of the few that don't like the spirit class of ship as much as the "newer, larger" ships. I kept getting lost - seemed to be a lot of twists and turns. I also prefer the entertainment on one deck (5) rather than split between 2 decks. Took me 2 days to find the piano bar!:p Would it stop me from ever cruising a spirit class ship again? Not in the least!

• 1 month later...
Any one know the website that cruisers can go over and post their pictures of their cabin photos (not the pay one)? I've used this site before but have lost the bookmark for it.

cruiselinerooms dot com

Edited by klmorg

Ok so I have been going thru all the recent threads and it seems that we have threads of cabin pictures all over, so my thought would be start a thread of nothing but cabin pics.....one central thread where people can get an idea of what the cabins and balconies look like. So I suggest we post a pic or several, name the ship and the cabin number and a small comment about the rooms, the pros and cons. Things to be aware of, things we found hidden, things to stay far far away from, etc....

Lets not go into full reviews or turn this into a debate thread...Just side notes that can help future cruisers. And please unless its about a room or with pics please lets not do the random comments, lets try and keep it to topic..Thanks everyone hope this will help some people!!

Carnival Dream Cabin 1391 (April 2010)

VID0001900002-26.jpg

1391CarnivalDream.jpg

1391Door.jpg

tub.jpg

Bathroom with tub and shower

VID0003100049-18.jpg

Toilet with shower and sink