Cabin pics and tips....

nobody000

Pride has decor that had a lot of nude art. I think it was Renassance era or something like that. I liked the decor in the Spirit better but there was a portrait in my cabin on the Spirit that annoyed the heck out of me. I included a picture below but it was like a child holding onto a naked woman's breasts. Maybe I just don't appreciate "art" but that was not art to me.

Too funny! My DH walked by and said of your art, "I'd have had to put a towel over that!" Thanks for the quick reply.

jhale Thank you for the detailed answer. All I can say about those views is WOW!

No problem :)

We really enjoyed all the space, we had a large group with us for my 30th b-day so it was great to have a place to hang out, meet up, etc. We never missed anything that happened on the lido since we had front row seats!

It is a large brown leatherish thing that usually disappers after the first day. I've seen them upon check-in but like I said it disappers never to be seen again.

The dirtiest object by far,it's to put suitcases on the BED of all places:confused:

Yes, sorry about the confusion. Thanks for fixing that for me, thanks for visit, and thanks for uploading (if you did).

The site was just started and we hope to have it fully operational soon.

The www issue was fixed.

Yes, sorry about the confusion. Thanks for fixing that for me, thanks for visit, and thanks for uploading (if you did).

The site was just started and we hope to have it fully operational soon.

What a great idea. Thanks so much:)

It was my DH's idea :) Since right now there is nothing on the web (that's free) that has photos, dimensions, etc of Carnival's staterooms. You can spend hours searching CC, google, youtube, but this will bring it all to one location.

He can do all the coding to make the site come together, but he needs help from all of you for the photos.

Thanks for your support!

Awesome site :)

We are booked in a 9b and it is soo hard to find photos for this cabin..I did see photos I can send you if that is permissable :)

I noticed in some pictures and now on this layout that there is a door in the back of the closet. Where does it go? I have to know!:)

The door connects to PH1 which is the same as PH2 but it curves along to the left instead (as you look at the diagram). We stayed in PH1 in 2008 Awesome cabin!

I have read every inch of this thread...it is great! The link provided to the bookccl site with the cabin descriptions was great, as was the other site. Thanks to everyone who has posted. I will certainly take pics of my cabin and post them everywhere as I now know how important it is to try and get a clear idea of the cabin you are booking. Owner's Suite for me some day!!!!!!!!!

The door connects to PH1 which is the same as PH2 but it curves along to the left instead (as you look at the diagram). We stayed in PH1 in 2008 Awesome cabin!

So, it connects to the other room through the closet?? Thats so cool. It needs a library in there with a swivel panel on a fireplace. :D

Carnival Fascination - Cabin with Upper/Lower bunk Beds - Interior

cruise20070032.jpg

cruise20070042.jpg

Do you have any pictures of the four beds. Wondering how they are laid out. Are they one over the other. Can the two bottom beds be pushed together to make one.

We are going on the Conquest in September and I am going to book this week. We are going with another couple and thought about getting the joining room. Does anyone have any upsides or downsides to these rooms? Is the joining door worth it or should get just get regular rooms next door to each other.