Can you pay Carnival a deposit, then make monthly payments?

crismess

About to schedule a family cruise for 10+ family members. All would like to pay monthly payments. Should I use a travel agent or is this easy enough for me to do on my own? Pros vs Cons on Travel Agents pleae...

When we book a large group, my PVP who is awesome takes care of it. Each cabin would get together and make their payments together. My PVP was so good that she gained a number of new cruisers who still use her for booking.

Edited by annabell08

Do you pay from your bank directly or credit card? Can I use paypal? I don't want to put anything on a credit card unless I absolutely have to.

I figure out how much I needed to pay on my cruise each payday to have it paid off by final payment date...then each paycheck I make a payment with my credit card and immediately pay that amount on my credit card the same day so its pretty much an in/out situation on my credit card.

And if you have a rewards card or a Carnival card where you get points, then use that card so you get the points at the same time!

And I do it myself online...

Edited by zoiebear

I have never had a problem booking Carnival excursions prior to having the cruise paid in full.

I booked a Dolphin executions in July for our entire family's Thanksgiving cruise final payment was September.

You do have to pay for Carnival excursions in full when you book them.

:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah...that part of the Carnival site was pretty sketchy but they have since fixed it. We routinely reserve a cabin about a year out and just make payments every month up to the final payment due date. It's an interest free loan. A good deal!

That's exactly what I did. It's like lay away cruises lol

Feels good to pay it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 10 months later...