rarintogo

surmy777

Since this is new for me to be on my own, the day we board can we go to the dining room for lunch or is it only the buffet? Also can anyone tell me what a cab would cost from the new Marriot, Fll to the ship. They do a shuttle for $8.00 but I would rather do a cab if not too high. Thanks. Love the cruise boards, you"re all so helpful.

Supposedly one of the dining rooms is open on embarkation day. You may have to check all of them to find it.

Although you didn't give the location of the "new Marriot, Fll " I doubt your cab would be more than a $1 or $2 more. A cab is alway the way to go if possible.

Since this is new for me to be on my own, the day we board can we go to the dining room for lunch or is it only the buffet? Also can anyone tell me what a cab would cost from the new Marriot, Fll to the ship. They do a shuttle for $8.00 but I would rather do a cab if not too high. Thanks. Love the cruise boards, you"re all so helpful.

Which Marriott? If it's Marriott North, take the shuttle. Taxi will cost more than $16.

There is a minimum cab fare for trips to the airport or the pier, and I just don't remember positively -we were right across the way at the Hyatt. I think it was $10 but, that could be off by a dollar or two. So if the two are going in one cab, it could still be less expensive than $8 a person on the shuttle. I just am not sure which Marriott property you are referring to here.

Supposedly one of the dining rooms is open on embarkation day. You may have to check all of them to find it.

It will only be open the regular lunch hours, normally 12:00-1:30. Arrive later than that and your choices will be buffet, pizza, or burger grill.

If on a Grand type layout, the dining room for lunch will normally be the one on deck 6 near the atrium.

Archived