2 bottle of wine at each port?

VeggieCruzer

Since the rules are one 750 ml bottle per adult when you board, I cant imagine this being a rule. Someone might have been allowed ??

I managed to board with some 200 ml bottles of rum creme in Jamaica and they didnt say anything to me ... but it could change the next time.

Just read a post stating that you could bring 2 bottles of wine on at each port. Is this true? I thought they confiscated any alcohol they found when re-boarding the ship.

Whoever stated that was incorrect: One bottle of wine or champagne per adult person allowed at embarkation, not at each port. ken

Just read a post stating that you could bring 2 bottles of wine on at each port. Is this true? I thought they confiscated any alcohol they found when re-boarding the ship.

Well, you could read what Carnival has to say about it...

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Liquor_and_Beverage_Consumption_Policy.aspx

"...guests 21 years of age and older only may bring one bottle (750ml) of wine or champagne, per person, on board only during embarkation at the beginning of the cruise..."

Of course, there are plenty of people who try to sneak alcohol every chance they get and plenty get away with it.

But the above is what Carnival says they allow.

Since the rules are one 750 ml bottle per adult when you board, I cant imagine this being a rule. Someone might have been allowed ??

I managed to board with some 200 ml bottles of rum creme in Jamaica and they didnt say anything to me ... but it could change the next time.

Fire you were smuggling:eek:

Sangster's Jamaican Rum Cream I presume?:D yummmm

Archived