13 days short of 2 can he participate in activites?

mcgorr

My daughter and I are taking her son who will be just short of 2, by 13 days. Do you think he would be able to join the toddler club and would they allow him to stay there in the evening while we eat? In other words are they sticklers for rules? We sail out of Barcelona on 13th June on the Jade. ANy info on the ship, particularly with regard to toddlers on board, would be welcome.

My daughter and I are taking her son who will be just short of 2, by 13 days. Do you think he would be able to join the toddler club and would they allow him to stay there in the evening while we eat? In other words are they sticklers for rules? We sail out of Barcelona on 13th June on the Jade. ANy info on the ship, particularly with regard to toddlers on board, would be welcome.

No, they will not accept him. It is not just about sticking to rules, which they do anyway, but think about it for NCL insurance purposes.

Simple answer: No, cruise lines are very strict on ages for kids programs.

Nita

I answered you on the family board as well, but for anyone else who is wondering - there was a note in the Kid Program sheet on board the Jade that said that children would not be allowed into the program until their 2nd birthday - so even if they turned two DURING the cruise, they could not participate until they are actually two. As a previous poster mentioned, I believe this is an insurance issue as well as rule-following.

Best,

Mia

Archived