Do you need cruise docs to board?

cruzndiz

I just realized I have no idea what the heck I did with our cruise documents.... I'm sure they are here someplace!!!! Should I go crazy looking for them or does it really not matter because everything is done online anyway so all you need is your passport??

Pretty much: NO!

You will need something that gets you past the rent a cops that keep visitors out of the boarding area. In all honesty, I think that could be a list of your nearest relatives.

Really, the only thing that is important is to finish the online registration. If you bring a printed copy of that you will be fine. By the way, if you really want to waste time and print out your docs, they are always available online at ncl.com

We have showed up twice without any docs or luggage tags. Boarded in minutes.

Hi, I guess you could get through w/ proper ID.. In these times, I would have all ID, paperwork, etc. with me for my own safety and sanity. That's just me. It's just a page or so to bring w/ passports. No big deal. It's your decision with what makes you comfortable and safe.

Have a great cruise!!!

maybe it just depends WHO is checking to get into the terminal or where but last sailing on the JEWEL last month-POM...they were really checking and WANTING your E-tickets...witnessed one or two that werent just 'waltzing' on thru...heard one say this is not your ticket--maybe another piece of paper or something

...but i am ALWAYS ready and prepared and not taking any "chances"...its not a big deal to reprint your e-docs...i always have several copies and have printed various times after they were available.

The people checking are power starved rent a cops.

We have never taken anything other than the advance registration, and as mentioned, twice we did not even have that.

By the way, did you know that you are not required by law to have an ID to fly on an airplane? It is all there on the govt website. If you do not have one, they do extra checking of you. This only applies if you have lost it, etc.

If you do not show an id out of principle, they can deny entry to the secured area.

Just an fyi

Archived