Happy Hour on Solstice?

Linco711

Is there a happy hour or a drink of the day (with a special price of course)? Thanks in advance:)

Every hour is Happy Hour on board Solstice. :)

They do have a "drink of the day" special for every day of the cruise. If you are Elite, Happy Hour is between 8 to 10 in the morning, and 4 to 6 in the afternoon.

The best beer bargain was the 20 oz Heineken or Amstel draft. It was $4.50 early last year, but price went up to $5.00 recently. Plus 15% tip of course.

Is there a happy hour or a drink of the day (with a special price of course)? Thanks in advance:)

The drink of the day was $5, and seemed like a pretty good deal. The only problem is that some of the drinks were relatively obscure. The most generic one was an apple martini. Others were Scotch based, and/or seemed unheard of...

Not really any true "happy hours" around the bars, but there are beer bucket specials at the pool bar...

There are Happy Hours at various bars on the Solstice (we just got back last Sunday) but they really do not publicize them. We didn't find out until more than half way through our cruise. We were getting a coffee at Cafe Al Bacio on the 5th floor, and I noticed a list of them. On non-sea days, for example, there are 'two for one' martinis (a choice of a couple) at the Martini Bar, and the Molecular Bar (Galleria Tastings) also has a Happy Hour from 5-6 or 5-7 when you would get certain drinks for $10 instead of $12. There may be others.

There are Happy Hours at various bars on the Solstice (we just got back last Sunday) but they really do not publicize them. We didn't find out until more than half way through our cruise. We were getting a coffee at Cafe Al Bacio on the 5th floor, and I noticed a list of them. On non-sea days, for example, there are 'two for one' martinis (a choice of a couple) at the Martini Bar, and the Molecular Bar (Galleria Tastings) also has a Happy Hour from 5-6 or 5-7 when you would get certain drinks for $10 instead of $12. There may be others.

YUM. Two for one martinis.

Wine-O... I am here laughing... are you joking 8-10am in the morning... I'm there, only kidding of course...

No joke. 8 to 10 in the morning they had a continental breakfast, expresso, capaccino, bloody marys, champagne and some mixture.

I would go to breakfast, stop by the Elite happy hour, have a double expresso and a couple of bloody marys. Those were the at-sea days on a transatlantic. :)

No, they weren't in the Celebrity Today, and they really did little to publicize them. The ONLY place I saw a list posted was - of all places - at the Cafe al Bacio on the 5th Deck. When I asked if there was somewhere I could pick up a copy of the print out (which was for the whole week) I was told, "No, ma'am."

SeaCBear, where were the drink specials being posted? I take it they were not on the dailies...

I'm not sure if they still do list the $5 drinks in Celebrity Today. I have seen them listed on older Celebrity Todays that I've seen posted, but I looked (believe me, I really looked! :)) at our Celebrity Today daily for this, but never saw any drink specials listed. We cruised Feb. 21-28.

May be some confusion - the $5 Drink of the Day is listed on the Celebrity Today each day. The specials appear not to be.

Den

I'm not sure if they still do list the $5 drinks in Celebrity Today. I have seen them listed on older Celebrity Todays that I've seen posted, but I looked (believe me, I really looked! :)) at our Celebrity Today daily for this, but never saw any drink specials listed. We cruised Feb. 21-28.

Thanks for the update. Things change so quickly - you think a

you are passing good gouge from a cruise 3 months ago.

Den

Archived