have veranda - would like family suite/veranda

LaurieHoffman

We booked our Alaska cruise on the Infinity about 6 months ago. Wanted a family veranda room but got what was available a veranda room with a slightly larger balcony than the standard posted one per the map guide as well as the postings I have seen here. We are currently in #8146. I know the final payment is due in less than a month. Is there much of a chance to snag a family room of someone cancels? Does this happen much? This is our first cruise on Celebrity. We usually do Carnival or Disney.

It is possible that a family aft cabin will appear. If you booked the cruise yourself it will be easier to snag if it becomes available. You can contact X immediately. If you have to wait until you contact your TA, the cabin may disappear before you can reach them. You will have to monitor X's website and be ready to jump when it appears. It won't last long on the website. Good luck!

It is possible that a family aft cabin will appear. If you booked the cruise yourself it will be easier to snag if it becomes available. You can contact X immediately. If you have to wait until you contact your TA, the cabin may disappear before you can reach them. You will have to monitor X's website and be ready to jump when it appears. It won't last long on the website. Good luck!

If you booked thru a good T/A, they will monitor this for you. You can also request to be waitlisted for any cabin.

Keep checking. Also keep an eye on your roll call as someone may give you the heads up!

I was booked in 8146 for next Monday on Millennium when on our roll call someone mentioned Aft cabins had come up. I held the cabin and changed with my TA next day....This happened about 4 weeks to sailing. GOOD LUCK

Archived