Dream Embarkation MDR Menu

zerooveride

I was reading on John's Blog how they now open the MDR for Lunch on Embarkation day on the Dream. I am sailing next week and was curious what the menu is. Anyone know whats on the Menu on Embarkation day?

Nobody seems to know:confused:

I'm interested too

The MDR lunch menu changes each day that they are open. I would imagine that it would really be hard to pin it down to one specific " You will have A, B and C. I would think it would be sorta like chefs choice.

Please do come back and post though...I am curious as I will be sailing the Dream soon...well not soon enough!:)

It would be great if they offered this on all ships. The buffet on embarkation day is a total zoo.

You are correct. Unless you among the first to board, the buffet is indeed a zoo and part of the problem is that folks simply sit around and will not leave, even after finishing their meal.

We were on the 2/13 Dream sailing and the MDR was not open for lunch on embarkation day. All the Lido deck venues were open. There was no BBQ on the Lanai that day either. We were on the Eastern and the MDR was open for brunch in Nassau since everyone had to be on board so early. Otherwise it is open on sea days and the Eastern has three sea days. The Dream does not have a lunch menu but everyday there is brunch and the menu is the same every day except the soup changes. There were free mimosas at the brunch except for the first time in Nassau. There were several egg dishes, fried chicken, a steak sandwich, and other things. There is a complete list somewhere on John's blog. It's an interesting concept and the menu items are completely different than on other Carnival ships. I missed some of the offerings from the lunch menu but there are others to try so it worked out.

Archived