NCL Coupon Book - How do I get one?

BJDownUnder

Any tips on how to get an NCL coupon book or does NCL have to offer you one?

IF you where to get your hands on one your 2011 cruise would not qualify. The books are only good through 2010. The last time NCL issued them it was for BOOKINGS made between 1/4/10 - 3/14/10 and the coupon books are only good for 2010 sailings.

Someone emailed me a coupon book. Very little I will use in it as the only dining coupon is to buy two dinners at Le Bistro and get one free at the Tex Mex. My next cruise is on the Sun and it is not valid on that ship as there IS no real Tex Mex specialty restaurant. I think I can forward it to you if you post your email. Not easy to print, though, as there are lots of photos attached. I haven't tried printing it yet as it says you can't modify it - whatever that means (?)

Someone emailed me a coupon book. Very little I will use in it as the only dining coupon is to buy two dinners at Le Bistro and get one free at the Tex Mex. My next cruise is on the Sun and it is not valid on that ship as there IS no real Tex Mex specialty restaurant. I think I can forward it to you if you post your email. Not easy to print, though, as there are lots of photos attached. I haven't tried printing it yet as it says you can't modify it - whatever that means (?)

Thanks Lambs2! My email is raventhebouv@yahoo.com

I will use the LeBistro coupon...we love that restaurant!

My PCC said that even though the most recent offer tht included the coupon book expired on 3/14 she would be able to get us one. She sent she was going to mail it to us. We had a coupon book for our Feb. cruise on the Gem. We did use the extra internet minutes coupon, as well as the specialty restaurant coupons. There was also a coupon for a bottle of wine and a 1 time use discount in the gift shop that we made use of.

• 2 weeks later...
Any tips on how to get an NCL coupon book or does NCL have to offer you one?

Trust me your not missing anything, the NCL coupon books aren't even good enough to use a s toilet paper.

Hello Lambs,

I would love if you could e-mail me the coupon book too. jszrom@yahoo.com

Thanks

Polly

Thanks. GOHOGS34@YAHOO.COM

I wouldn't say they are worthless, although I think the specialty restaurant ones are of the most general use. For the most part, none of the deals are good enough to make you go to the spa/buy the photos/sign up for internet minutes just because you have the coupon, but if you were going to do them anyway, you'll get a little more bang for your buck.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone on another thread posted a URL for an NCL coupon book good thru 2010. Can anyone print this out & use these coupons? I'd like to use the one for wine and the one for Salsa, but I don't want to get "called out" for printing these out & using them if they're not going to work. I have never seen them available online before - seems like that makes the coupons available to just about everyone on here.

Thanks for your help.

Janet

Archived