Come on Royal let us book Voyager from Venice summer 2011

I don't know about anyone else but I am getting fed up waiting for RCCL to confirm the Voyager from Venice sailings/prices for 2011.

I want to get my booking done..now!!...not in a month's time but today..heck even this week would do at a push but not next month...grrrr :o:D

Anyone else feeling the same way?

I don't know about anyone else but I am getting fed up waiting for RCCL to confirm the Voyager from Venice sailings/prices for 2011.

I want to get my booking done..now!!...not in a month's time but today..heck even this week would do at a push but not next month...grrrr :o:D

Anyone else feeling the same way?

YES! I most certainly am!

YES! I most certainly am!

Phew glad to hear I am not the only one feeling this way.

My TA has my details..credit card is ready for the deposits...cabins are picked out...date picked out...now all we need are the flipping sailings to be available for us to book...geez just how much longer will they make us wait? :eek:

Maybe we should start a "we wanna book the Voyager from Venice" group :eek::D and then we support each other through these tough days and nights...while we wait and wait and wait :(

I don't want to plan what to do in the ports until I know I am booked.

The ports are all new to me...what about you?

Do you know what the itinerary will be?

According to the new UK Brochure which arrived last week-

May 21, June 4,18, July 2,30, Aug 13,27, Sept 10,24, Oct 8,22-

Venice

Bari

Cruising

Athens

Ephesus

Chania

Cruising

Venice

May 28, June 11,25, July 23, Aug 6,20, Sept 3,17, Oct 1,15-

Venice

Dubrovnik

Cruising

Athens

Mykonos (arriving 11.59pm)

Mykonos (depart 5.00pm)

Chania

Cruising

Venice

There is also a Barcelona to Venice sailing 15th May...and then Venice back to Barcelona on Oct 29th.

Elizanessie--- I'm glad you started this thread. I was actually

hoping that YOU knew when the website would be updated.

I'm waiting for Sept/October prices to be revealed.

A friend contacted C&A in US this week and was told ....another 30 days before the Voyager's Venice sailings will be available for booking :eek::eek:

There is also a Barcelona to Venice sailing 15th May...and then Venice back to Barcelona on Oct 29th.

hmmmm.... do you have any more information on this????

Yep. Here it is.

Barcelona to Venice Leaving May 15.

1. Barcelona - 08:00

2. Toulon 07:00 19:00

3. Livorno 07:00 19:00

4. Civitavecchia 07:00 19:00

5. At sea 07:00 19:00

6. Dubrovnik 07:00 17:00

7. Venice 06:00 -

Venice to Barcelona Leaving October 29.

1. Venice - 17:00

2. Dubrovnik 07:00 17:00

3. At sea - -

4. Naples 08:00 17:00

5. Civitavecchia 07:00 19:00

6. Livorno 07:00 19:00

7. Toulon 07:00 19:00

8. At sea - -

9. Barcelona 08:00 -

For goodness sake RCCL tell us what is going on with Voyager from Venice sailings !!! :mad:

I am getting really fed up now of waiting for these cruises to become available to book...starting to think I wont bother with it all as no one seems really interested at RCCL in giving us a straight answer. I even asked on Adam Goldstein's blog...but no answer there either. :(

What was the point in Royal saying on their website-

"2011 EUROPE CRUISES & CRUISETOURs

Royal Caribbean is proud to announce the cruise line's 2011 Europe cruise and cruisetour season, the cruise line's biggest ever!

Travel with the Voyager of the Seas to Venice."

when we can't book it.:confused:

Och well maybe 2011 will be a non cruising year for us..or maybe I will look at other cruiselines like others are doing.

Guess you didn't read this..:eek: (from a CVP at RCCL)

Message was

" Please be advised that all Royal and Celebrity brand 2011-2012 openings are on hold temporarily."

:eek::eek: No I didnt read that.:(

Hey Kathy.....now what the heck is going on I wonder :confused:

Thanks for the info!

Hi Donna, Kathy and I booked HAL MS Nieuw Amsterdam 12 night out of Venice for 05-22-2011. The Voyager itinerary wont work for us because we were going to do a B2B on the one that the Splendor is doing right now. Would have loved to have stayed with RCCL or even Celebrity but nothing is out or looking like it will work for us. Of course if things change and they are workable we can always cancel. Larry

I love these posts. I too would love the be able to plan 2011 and 2012 actually (honestly). I need to make sure that our holidays don't clash (or actually link) with the Olympics in the UK.

However, I suppose that because RCCL and Celebrity are a running a huge business with lots of ships, they need to make the right commerical decisions about when and where to deploy them.

But, there has to be another explanation - who's firts with the conspiracy theory. :eek:

However, I suppose that because RCCL and Celebrity are a running a huge business with lots of ships, they need to make the right commerical decisions about when and where to deploy them.

But, there has to be another explanation - who's firts with the conspiracy theory. :eek:

Conspiracy theory:D....Miami is mad UK TAs etc had details of the sailings online for folks to see before they had posted them..so they decided to pull the plug on them for now.:eek: "hey lets make UK look silly says Miami"..(nothing new in that):rolleyes:

If RCCL hadn't decided what ship to sail where from and when in summer 2011 they shouldn't have made their big announcement about 10 ships going to Europe for summer 2011. Now whose fault is that I wonder?

RCCL maybe has realised they made a blunder with the itineraries?

Maybe RCCL realised they had got it all wrong..and Europe didnt really need/want 10 ships here for 2011?

Whatever or whoever..they have made a mistake...and it will cost them in the long run...well thats what I think anyway...what does everyone else think?

Conspiracy theory:D....Miami is mad UK TAs etc had details of the sailings online for folks to see before they had posted them..so they decided to pull the plug on them for now.:eek: "hey lets make UK look silly says Miami"..(nothing new in that):rolleyes:

If RCCL hadn't decided what ship to sail where from and when in summer 2011 they shouldn't have made their big announcement about 10 ships going to Europe for summer 2011. Now whose fault is that I wonder?

RCCL maybe has realised they made a blunder with the itineraries?

Maybe RCCL realised they had got it all wrong..and Europe didnt really need/want 10 ships here for 2011?

Whatever or whoever..they have made a mistake...and it will cost them in the long run...well thats what I think anyway...what does everyone else think?

You may be right. Even if they release the Voyager itineraries as they're published, I wouldn't be surprised to see a port change or two if sales don't go as well as they expect.

I just had a look at the "ships calendar" part on RCCL's website and noticed how they haven't added the Europe colour for Voyager for summer 2011 on it. They have all the other ships which are going to be in Europe showing but not VY :(

Sigh.....fed up waiting now :(:o:(

Archived