Carnival Breeze 2012?

Billys9319

I really don't car what home port it goes to!! I have to fly regardless. I don't think they will be putting a cruise ship on Lake Erie!!!! Although that is only 2 hrs away from me:D As for the name I like it!!!

It is a play on words - the quarterback for Super Bowl XLIV Champs, the New Orleans Saints, is Drew Brees. Carnival Breeze is obviously destined for New Orleans and will fit nicely with the Carnival Magic there. :)
It's a good thing Ben Roethlisberger didn't get traded to the Saints two years ago. Who would want to say they're sailing that ship??

From THIS source.

"Third Dream-class ship to be called Carnival Breeze

By: Johanna JainchillMay 10, 2010

Carnival Cruise Lines' ship to debut in spring 2012 will be named the Carnival Breeze.

The line’s third Dream-class ship is on order with Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri. The 130,000-ton, 3,690-passenger ship will be sister to the Carnival Dream, which entered service in 2009, and the Carnival Magic, which is under construction at Fincantieri and scheduled to debut in May 2011.

Carnival CEO Gerry Cahill said the name Breeze "reflects the continued evolution of our brand while conveying the fun and carefree spirit associated with a Carnival cruise."

The ship will be the 24th in Carnival Cruise Lines' fleet."

Also mentions a fire that broke out on an NCL ship that is under construction could be arson related.

Forgot but my PVP also mentioned "extensive" changes being made to the Breeze from the other two of its class. No details but he said that the changes are addressing issues on the Dream that have been discussed here to no end. And yes, he reads CC.

Forgot but my PVP also mentioned "extensive" changes being made to the Breeze from the other two of its class. No details but he said that the changes are addressing issues on the Dream that have been discussed here to no end. And yes, he reads CC.

2-1 the changes are in regards to the lines for food.

7-1 the changes are in regards to the smell. ;)

The new harbor in Phoenix. What is it called ... oh yeah, I remember - Sky Harbor.

http://carnival-news.com/2010/05/10/carnival-cruise-lines’-new-130000-ton-ship-to-be-named-carnival-breeze/

Why can't we have a CA cruise going N to Canada & back? I'm tired of Mex Rivera all the time! (or even to Hawaii from Long Beach!)

New style engines that use a light bunker oil. Making it suitable for cruising amongst other places Alaska.

http://carnival-news.com/2010/05/10/carnival-cruise-lines’-new-130000-ton-ship-to-be-named-carnival-breeze/

Why can't we have a CA cruise going N to Canada & back? I'm tired of Mex Rivera all the time! (or even to Hawaii from Long Beach!)

Because Jerry Cahill hates Vancouver.

(I kid. I honestly have no idea, but would speculate that it doesn't make as much money as the Mexican Riviera.)

Archived