Carry on storage??

ParrothdJH

Sailed the Pearl In January, sailing her again in July. When we boarded last time our cabin was ready so didn't have to deal with carry ons.Plannin on boarding earlier this cruise. Does the Pearl have an area to hold carry ons until cabin is ready? Loved the Pearl and can't wait to sail her again.

Sailed the Pearl In January, sailing her again in July. When we boarded last time our cabin was ready so didn't have to deal with carry ons.Plannin on boarding earlier this cruise. Does the Pearl have an area to hold carry ons until cabin is ready? Loved the Pearl and can't wait to sail her again.

On the Pacific Coastal Cruise 4/24-May 1 i saw a room where they stored the carryons.

If you're not going to "carry" the carry-on with you...why not just give it to the porters and let them deliver it to your room?

Not much difference between that and carrying the bag yourself, taking it to a check-in room, checking the bag, returning to the check-in room, checking out the bag, and carrying the bag to your room.

If you're not going to "carry" the carry-on with you...why not just give it to the porters and let them deliver it to your room?

Not much difference between that and carrying the bag yourself, taking it to a check-in room, checking the bag, returning to the check-in room, checking out the bag, and carrying the bag to your room.

What a clever idea. It would work except there will be breakable items in one of the carry ons and I've seen how the porters handle baggage.

What a clever idea. It would work except there will be breakable items in one of the carry ons and I've seen how the porters handle baggage.

Not to mention the slim possibility of ending up on the wrong ship! At least if you carry it on you know it's somewhere on the ship!

On our Pearl cruise in February you took your carry ons to the card room on deck 12. Just like a coat check and they put a tag on your carry on and give you the other matching number tag.

You have to get your bags from that room shortly after the cabins are ready as they do close down fairly early. I am thinking it was about 230 pm on our cruise.

On our Pearl cruise in February you took your carry ons to the card room on deck 12. Just like a coat check and they put a tag on your carry on and give you the other matching number tag.

You have to get your bags from that room shortly after the cabins are ready as they do close down fairly early. I am thinking it was about 230 pm on our cruise.

Thank you so much.

We left several carry-ons in the check-in room on our Sky cruise. One had a laptop in it. Although I trust the guy standing where I can see him to not throw my bag in a bin with many others on top of it, that is not the same for the porters.

The other bag had bottles of water and Coke. I was able to open it for inspection by doing a carry on. I did not want to get called to the notty room to open it and have it inspected if I sent it with the porters.

Archived