Florence Museums

the_goat

Does anyone know if there is a combo ticket (sort of like Roma Pass) for the Florence Museums? I'm going to pre-order tickets for Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, but I wanted to check and see if there were any discounts available before I buy.

None that I am aware of. You should strongly consider making reservations for both sites prior to arrival to avoid/minimize waiting in lines.

Kirk

Thanks, I've been reading that the queues can be long, so definitely going to buy in advance.

Actually--I should correct that---I just booked there, for our Ruby Princess stop on August 11th. Ticket price was 10 Euro (maybe more for an 'exhibition'?), plus 4 Euro each 'booking fee'...so total 14 Euro pp.

Kevin

IMHO research and plan time carefully. I combo ticket makes sense but to expect to really see both museums and the many other sights/plazas in combination with the distance will be most challenging.

I agree if you are talking just a few euros to add Uffzi I'd do it. But kind of like saying Sistine and Vatican Museum were seperate admission, I'd honestly skip the Vatican Muuseum unless it was included or only 5 euros more. The uffizi is like the Vatican Museuem, huge, beautiful and with only a few minutes to stroll what would I even choose to look at.

Just so much and so little time, good luck!

Does anyone know if there is a combo ticket (sort of like Roma Pass) for the Florence Museums? I'm going to pre-order tickets for Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, but I wanted to check and see if there were any discounts available before I buy.

I don't know of any pack age deals, however, you didn't say when you will be there... we used the reservation # (011 39 055 294 883) to pre order tickets so we would not have to wait in line, they do not charge your credit card, you get a confirmation number & pay when you pick up tickets, I think it's 4 euro extra to do this. When we arrived (around noon in Early Dec.) there was only 3 people in line so we just purchased regular tickets (saved the extra euros, the exchange rate was the pits in Dec.) Anyhow it's a good way to have our bases covered & still keep options open.

Archived