Post Pictures of you

phlydude

Hi Mbisson, "never to old, never to heavy" that's the motto of the day!. No pervs here, they are all over at- oops, can't say that. I agree, everyone looks great. Phillydude came up with a great thread. As a masked crimefighter I can't reveal my true identity here due to possible danger to family and friends. I to would cruise with anyone here, we'd have a blast keeping the one-liners coming.

I also love seeing all the pics, and like someone else here, I too am computer challenged.....

Have a great day fellow cruisers,

Ollie:)

I'm the same way. I am a computer dummy. Plus as of yet still have to buy a digital camera. :eek: So Ollie you and I are in the same boat. LOL :) Love viewing the pics and someday soon will learn how to post a photography. I hope!! ;)

That Girl.....Carolyn

You do look like "That Girl" - Marlo Thomas....nice photo.

Thanks, Cruise Wizard! I can't take credit for the screen name. It was a nickname given to me when I got the haircut. I don't always wear it that way, but when a do, a co-worker has named that look my "That Girl" alter ego. Now, all I need is a boyfriend named "Donald"! :)

Ollie,

We do have great schools here...

URI is one...can't say much on Conn. JWU is a great one...I actually live right down the street from the hospitality center...

Congrats on your daughter URI is a great one...

I attempted to link my picture and it did not work so I just copied and pasted it...

Try that guys..and hope it works..I know I was like what the heck...am I doing wrong..and I would like to think that I am a computer whiz.....:eek:

Nellie

I tried to post pictures from my disc but it says the file is too large.Any ideas?

Hi Patti. If you don't have any picture editing software, the easiest way is to use MS Paint. In Paint, open your picture, View>Zoom>Normal Size, then Image>Stretch/Skew, change the Horizontal and Vertical Percentages to a value that brings the resulting image down to a reasonable size on the screen (I would use about 25% on my pictures taken on a 3 megapixel camera). Then, save as a new name. Once you've saved it, you can check the new size using Image>Attributes. It will tell you the size on disk. Hope that helps.

Gil

I can't speak for Hartford since the only experience I have there is driving through on I-84 (traffic, traffic and more traffic)

Dude, I commuted 12 miles to and from Hartford for 26 years and I think the traffic's worse here on The Grand Strand. Seriously. Those responsible for such things here say it could be worse. We're not as bad as Atlanta.:rolleyes:

Hartford's a nice city and the U of H has come a long way.

Bob

Hee, hee. THE Donald was certainly not the one for which I was looking, CruiseWizard! Although, really, I'm having too much fun to settle down with just one Donald, anyway. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Here's to diversity!

Let's see if this works.

We are new to the RCI board but are planning a cruise on the Navigator for Jan '06 so I might be hanging around bugging all of you for almost a year!

This shot is from our first cruise (a week and a half ago!) on the HAL Westerdam.

Day5046b.JPG.fa04359a32c3d0ed9400d45069f4643e.JPG

Let's see if this works.

We are new to the RCI board but are planning a cruise on the Navigator for Jan '06 so I might be hanging around bugging all of you for almost a year!

This shot is from our first cruise (a week and a half ago!) on the HAL Westerdam.

Lansdale is in the house!! I lived there for about 9 months across from JL Freed Honda on Cowpath Rd. Drove through there in late autumn and couldn't believe the changes in 3 years...

Archived