what everyday staples are on the menu?

I have always been able to get a pasta with marinara sauce or grilled chicken breast. I too am a picky eater, don't eat seafood, don't eat a lot of meat, and don't like fancy food; so the dining room has always accomodated me.

I agree, ask for what you like, they are very accomodating. DD is picky. If you like an appetizer but want it for dinner, ask. Like others said, caesar, chicken breast, pasta, salmon, and if you like kid food (hmm, never thought of this until now,lol), you can get chicken fingers, fries....

Some nights you can plan a whole dinner around the app's . . . shrimp cocktail, onion tart, (chicken) Caesar salad.

R&D

Aaah, the onion tart! :rolleyes: My favorite!

Don't forget that the Majesty has Johnny Rockets, which is a great place to get away from all the "fancy" dishes. The ketchup smiley face always makes things ok!

Cheers!

I agree, ask for what you like, they are very accomodating. DD is picky. If you like an appetizer but want it for dinner, ask. Like others said, caesar, chicken breast, pasta, salmon, and if you like kid food (hmm, never thought of this until now,lol), you can get chicken fingers, fries....

Thats actually a great idea. Give me a grilled cheese and some chicken fingers (and a few beers) and I am in heaven

Archived