Pandora bracelets

ChCo38

I found them in both ports, just ask the person who does the shopping in port talk on the ship and they will know what stores carry Pandora.

Happy shopping, I try to get a charm every cruise or land based vacation we take as a rememberance!

Happy shopping, I try to get a charm every cruise or land based vacation we take as a rememberance!

What a great think to do! I think I may start collecting for a charm bracelet..Thanks you for the idea...

In Grand Cayman, I priced the gold bracelet and it was $1,200 (if I am remembering correctly).

The slides I looked at were around $240 each.

I have not started this collection yet.

On my last cruise this past Feb, the family cruise, my mother bought like 5 charms in Cayman. She said they were the same price as in the states, but of course, it was duty free. I am thinking about buying her a couple more when I go back in December this year for Christmas gifts, since I will be there right before XMAS.

On my last cruise this past Feb, the family cruise, my mother bought like 5 charms in Cayman. She said they were the same price as in the states, but of course, it was duty free. I am thinking about buying her a couple more when I go back in December this year for Christmas gifts, since I will be there right before XMAS.

Just not paying the sales tax (which for us is over 9%) is a nice bonus.

A suggestion, and not a hijack. Stay away from the Christmas Tree charm. The star on it tends to dig into the wrist. I routinely feel like it's stabbing me in the veins.

If anyone is interested in a cruise Pandora bead, I have a brand new one that has not been used. It was a present for my ex-wife as a way of surprising her with a cruise but she dumped me before the cruise, ha ha. So it is brand new in the box. I bought it from a local jewelry store and couldn't return it because it was past 30 days. One woman's loss is another woman's gain. So just let me know :) It is really nice and I can say that because I saw it being on my wife.

if anyone is interested in a cruise pandora bead, i have a brand new one that has not been used. It was a present for my ex-wife as a way of surprising her with a cruise but she dumped me before the cruise, ha ha. So it is brand new in the box. I bought it from a local jewelry store and couldn't return it because it was past 30 days. One woman's loss is another woman's gain. So just let me know :) it is really nice and i can say that because i saw it being on my wife.

I am interested. Whats the details on it?

I received my bracelet on Valentines Day and we were on a cruise at the time. One of the shops at Mahogany Bay (Roatan) had a HUGE selection of all types of Pandora jewelry. I have been told that Pandora is one of those lines that has set pricing and cannot be changed by different jewelers. I have found this to be true, other than saving the taxes. Still, I agree, it's fun to look for something unique to the different islands.

I received my bracelet on Valentines Day and we were on a cruise at the time. One of the shops at Mahogany Bay (Roatan) had a HUGE selection of all types of Pandora jewelry. I have been told that Pandora is one of those lines that has set pricing and cannot be changed by different jewelers. I have found this to be true, other than saving the taxes. Still, I agree, it's fun to look for something unique to the different islands.[/QUOTE]

I had never priced the bracelet or slides....now I am interested to get the US prices and compare them around the Caribbean.

I assumed that Grand Cayman would be more expensive because everything else seems to be....but then I remembered that was the only place to buy Rolexs at a discount for YEARS. (now several stores around the Caribbean do)

You can buy them online taxfree and shipping free, also. I've also bought them on eBay. I will, however, be looking for more during my cruises. But, honestly, they're cheapest online from the various dealers.

Archived