Lost Camera - Any Arubans Here?

What a wonderful story! I' always try to be so careful with my camera on vacation as the pics are of course not replaceable. I wish everyone who finds a camera will at least make an attempt at returning it or at least turn it in somewhere (ie on a ship).

What a wonderful story. Probbably the best thread I have read on Cruise Critic.

Paul, you are the hero of the day!

Annieeee

I totally agree with this. What a pleasure to read! I truly hope that someday you get to meet the owner face to face.....I have a feeling you will!

DH was OIC at the STA in the late 80's early 90's! Wants to know if you know the where abouts of Mike Brennen of CGI?

Just what you need..another investigation!

Just a hunch....probably not an answer you will receive on these boards, at least, not without his (Brennen) permission.

Edited by Cruzaholic41

Thanks, Puffinater. I really appreciate it. I was called today by the Associated Press. Keep your eyes on the media in the coming days. I don't know where or when the story might be published, but I'll try to give everyone a head's up. :)

Do you think I should ask the mods to re-name my thread to something more likely to be opened?

Edited by Aquahound

Thanks, Puffinater. I really appreciate it. I was called today by the Associated Press. Keep your eyes on the media in the coming days. I don't know where or when the story might be published, but I'll try to give everyone a head's up. :)

Do you think I should ask the mods to re-name my thread to something more likely to be opened?

I hope the AP picks it up.

As for renaming the thread might be worth a shot.