Would you pay 200 p/p extra for GTY to alaska

We have 2 inside rooms for Radiance to Alaska- ( one for use, one for our 14 and 11 yr olds. We are also next to my brother and his kids. Woul you spend 200 per cabin extra to give up room for GTY oceanview?

Oceanview, NO. I WOULD pay more for a balcony cabin because you can figure out what the frigging weather is outside. It was freezing when we did the Alaska cruise. I have no real interest in doing another one. :D:):D

I know that your kids will be fine if you are not right next to them, however it will be really inconvenient to be on a different floor from them. If your kids are like mine, you will be running to their cabin every time they cant find the belt, shirt, toothpaste, etc. that you packed and they left on the floor.

I LOVED our balcony cabin on our cruise to Alaska, but we had amazing weather on our trip. I dont think its worth it for the outside cabin. Stay together, and just go up on deck when you want to enjoy the views.

I would never get an oceanview....it's the worst of both worlds....you pay more, but don't really get anything more than a porthole over the bed. We either get an inside to save money, or a balcony for the fresh air.

Archived