Magic is going to................

Legend

IF the group booking was on purpose, this says to me that the cruise itself that people were booking was correct in the itinerary ...

... but the first prices might have been group prices, thats why when Traveler353 priced it today, he got much higher prices than some who priced it early yesterday got. Explains why the pricing went up.

Note, they dont deny the cruise itself exists, or say the information is incorrect ... only that it was released in error early for public booking.

We actually got an email first, followed up by a phone call from our PVP at Carnival and we booked - we were told we were the 10th booking

We actually got an email first, followed up by a phone call from our PVP at Carnival and we booked - we were told we were the 10th booking

I got a email too. No one is saying the information is incorrect, just that it wasnt supposed to be released yet.

Then, Magic does what the Splendor did and sails around South America (too big for Panama Canal) & repositions to LA (Long Beach) to compete against the new Disney ship that is bound to be homeported out of LA (Disneyland in Anaheim).

Marty

The new Disney ship will be in Florida. Los Angeles is getting the Wonder.

I would LOVE that, but I don't see it happening.

BTW: Disney is not sending their new ship to LA. They are sending the Disney Wonder which was built in 1998. So when she comes to LA she will be 13 years old and she only weighs 83,000 tons.

The Wonder weighs a lot less than 166,000,000 pounds. The 83,000 tons you refer to is a space rating, not a weight rating.

I may have to stay off this thread.....people are right and wrong and I'm biting my tongue and it's bleeding now......lol:D

As I said before, Conquest and Ecstasy are going to New Orleans and Triumph and Magic are going to Galveston. The Splendor will stay in Long Beach and the Spirit will split time between San Diego and Alaska.

Why switch Esctasy and Triumph? Aren't they basicly the same ship? (ilove "my little Ecstasy"). Altho it would be fun getting a different and new ship

:).

Triumph is a whole other class of ship. Very similar to the Conquest class in style and layout - just a tiny bit smaller with no supper club.

Why switch Esctasy and Triumph? Aren't they basicly the same ship? (ilove "my little Ecstasy"). Altho it would be fun getting a different and new ship

:).

Triumph is a whole other class of ship. Very similar to the Conquest class in style and layout - just a tiny bit smaller with no supper club.

The Triumph and the Victory are the only 2 of thier class...with the differences from the conquest class as stated above..

More balconies and larger than the Escatasy.

;)

So far so good...our booking on the TA is still showing up! LOL..says "You cruise in 499 days"

keeping my fingers crossed that they don't cancel those of us who managed to book before they pulled the plug!:rolleyes:

So far so good...our booking on the TA is still showing up! LOL..says "You cruise in 499 days"

keeping my fingers crossed that they don't cancel those of us who managed to book before they pulled the plug!:rolleyes:

Oh you're good to go.....they just booked you before they were suppose to but Carnival will still honor it. :D

Does anyone know if they are going to be doing 4, 5, 7 day cruises or maybe even a 10 day. Would love to see additional ports of call added and the longer cruise also.

No one actually knows anything, still just lots of opinion and rumors.;)

You can sign into my bookings and see all the dates Carnival has programmed into their computer...its all in there, even if they have not formally announced it yet.

Looks like at first Magic will be doing 7 days... I didnt look and add up the time past mid Dec .. but you can see the dates yourself in spite of people who say no one knows ...I think its known. I can see the dates for Magic. Why would I think they would put in the dates if they were not for real?

I believe its because they are still deciding other things that its not announced, not because the dates showing are not known.

The Triumph and the Victory are the only 2 of thier class...with the differences from the conquest class as stated above..

More balconies and larger than the Escatasy.

;)

I do believe the Destiny, Triumph, and Victory are all essentially the same. I thought it was the "Destiny Class" that included the Destiny, Victory and Triumph. I could be wrong but we have been on all three and there is no real difference in layout or size, just a different color and "theme"

I do believe the Destiny, Triumph, and Victory are all essentially the same. I thought it was the "Destiny Class" that included the Destiny, Victory and Triumph. I could be wrong but we have been on all three and there is no real difference in layout or size, just a different color and "theme"

You are partially correct.....They used to all be Destiny Class but Carnival changed it several years ago putting Destiny as the Destiny Class and Triumph and Victory as the Triumph Class.....because Destiny is a tiny bit different but basically the same. :)

My CVP emailed me that the TA was open for day and then poofed! She thinks it was an error on Carnival's part. She also said she believed the inside cabins were starting at $799. Here's the itinerary:

Emb City: BARCELONA Emb Time: 12:30pm until 04:30pm

Day Port of Call Arrive Depart

FRI BARCELONA, SPAIN 5:00 PM

SAT PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

SUN FUN DAY AT SEA

MON MALAGA, SPAIN 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

TUE FUN DAY AT SEA

WED LAS PALMAS,CANARY IS 8:00 AM 4:00 PM

THU FUN DAY AT SEA

FRI FUN DAY AT SEA

SAT FUN DAY AT SEA

SUN FUN DAY AT SEA