N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

For any of the locals in Miami some future dates for prime NORWEGIAN EPIC viewing where there will be 5 ships in port, of which at least 4 will be 100,000grt or bigger, are Dec. 11, Jan. 15, Feb. 5, Mar. 5 and 19, and finally Apr. 2. It will not doubt be an impressive sight to see so many very large ships all lined up in a row at Dodge Island!

oohhh, I may be able to catch the April 2 date. That's the end of our Spring Break! Hmmmm, decisions, decisions, what cruise to book? :D

For any of the locals in Miami some future dates for prime NORWEGIAN EPIC viewing where there will be 5 ships in port, of which at least 4 will be 100,000grt or bigger, are Dec. 11, Jan. 15, Feb. 5, Mar. 5 and 19, and finally Apr. 2. It will not doubt be an impressive sight to see so many very large ships all lined up in a row at Dodge Island!

Locals call it "Watson" Island and the Marketers would like you to call it Parot Jungle Island..... :D:p

oohhh, I may be able to catch the April 2 date. That's the end of our Spring Break! Hmmmm, decisions, decisions, what cruise to book? :D

For April 2nd the specific lineup lloks like this

Celebrity Century 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Dock)

Celebrity Eclipse 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Dock)

Liberty Of The Seas 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Dock)

Carnival Liberty 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Norwegian Epic 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Dock)

WOW :eek: awesome photo's of the epic,i have been enjoying all the photo's and video's that people have put on here and the epic is just a beautiful ship.But i still have over a year till i sail on her:(.Anyway's really have enjoyed all the post's people have put on her about her:D.

Locals call it "Watson" Island and the Marketers would like you to call it Parot Jungle Island..... :D:p

Technically the ships berth at Dodge Island (Port of Miami) on the south side of Government Cut. Watson Island, home to Jungle Island (formerly Parrot Jungle and Parrot Jungle Island) is on the north side of Government Cut.

Had an amazing time on the Epic last weekend. Going to try & put together a mini review.

To sum up my thoughts at this moment: She was more than I ever expected......even with all the stalking I had done.

Maja, I know you have a lot of requests. I'm not even sure the owners suites forward on deck 17 are finished, but if you see one...please let us know whether they have a side open balcony. NCL says no...but pics show otherwise. Have fun and thanks!

I tried my best to get a good look but to be honest, it's now hard for me to remember which cabins had what.

I can tell you one thing, I do remember the owners suite views were amazing. Glass everywhere, even when standing in the shower, the wall was floor to ceiling glass. I have some photos I'll try to post.

Had an amazing time on the Epic last weekend. Going to try & put together a mini review.

To sum up my thoughts at this moment: She was more than I ever expected......even with all the stalking I had done.

Hey! Great to see you were one of the TA's that boarded the ship. Now we can get the inside scoop on things ;). Cant wait till you post the review. And I'll also meet you at our M&G since were on that same sailing too.

Thanks to all for the pics & videos of the Epic in Miami.

I'm fighting off the urge to remove my granddaughter's picture for the cover of my cell phone & replacing it with the Epic.

That's soooooooooo bad.

She's 20 miles east of Ft. Lauderdale, heading slowly south towards home. Tomorrow we'll start to get a feel for how much she has changed since the chilly TA trip, and what the experience will be more line in the Caribbean.

Technically the ships berth at Dodge Island (Port of Miami) on the south side of Government Cut. Watson Island, home to Jungle Island (formerly Parrot Jungle and Parrot Jungle Island) is on the north side of Government Cut.

You are completely correct, so sorry to the original poster. Something about the context of the post completely threw me off and I thought he was talking about Watson Island which over the years has about 5 different names.

The port is Dodge island, I was just confused of which island he was talking about lol.....

Thanx for setting it straight.

I was hoping that someone would have posted a port web cam where we can see the ship this morning. Does anyone know if there is one?

No actual port cam has been reported. However, this cam allowed us to see her come in to Goverment Cut. http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/visitors/beachcam.asp it is controlled by individuals. When she was coming in from NYC whoever controlled the camera moved from the people on the beach to the ship coming in. Hopefully we can see when she leaves. Get your marine traffic page ready! :D

Archived