I’m no longer a Warm Chocolate Melting Cake Virgin! (Spirit Mex. Riviera 3/3/10)

MaiTaiMary

Please let me know if anybody has questions!

Yes, theres's an interest! We don't sail the Spirit till February 2011 on a 9 day itinerary and we go to different ports than you did. Do you have more pics of your room?

I'm pretty sure I do. I'll check and post later. :)

Ahhh, yes, brought back lots of wonderful memories of this Riviera trip. Photos really brought it all to life....and the food pictures are always fun to see! Thanks for all your work...much appreciated.

• 2 months later...
Dessert:

Me: *drumroll, please* …………… time for my very first WARM CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE!!!!! omg.gif And let me tell you folks…. it did NOT disappoint. OMG, I was in chocolate heaven. Rich? Yes, absolutely.

---------------

OMG!!! We're heading out on the Dec. 10th 9 day cruise and I think I'm looking most forward to this dessert. Yummmmmmm! Better take off a couple pounds B4 the cruise so I can put it back on with this~;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just found your trip report. Loved it !

Your food pics were fantastic !

And, I loved the pics of Elmo, Ariel, and Minnie. It looks like they had such a fantastic time. I was a bit jealous of them !

I think it's great you were able to have such a fantastic vacation for just the two of you !

Thanks for a great read tonight !

Great comments, great pics and the smilies are the cutest ever! They add so much and made me chuckle several times! You need to cruise all the time so you can do tons of reviews! ;) Sound like a plan? :p

I would love to do Mexican Riviera! Being a few hours drive to Mobile and New Orleans, I'm kinda stuck with wherever they have cruises to. My husband is not a HUGE fan of cruising so I can't imagine him being willing to pay to fly somewhere to cruise. :( Your review makes me want to go even more, though.

Anyway, great job and so entertaining! I was sad it ended!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm calling your out MaiTaiMary...you promised a review of your November cruise and we haven't been blessed with it yet. Your review style is refreshing and understated which I personally appreciate compared to some of the ''epic'' 30 page reviews spread out over two months. Thanks for the review!

I'm calling your out MaiTaiMary...you promised a review of your November cruise and we haven't been blessed with it yet. Your review style is refreshing and understated which I personally appreciate compared to some of the ''epic'' 30 page reviews spread out over two months. Thanks for the review!

Mary hasn't been here since December 2014 so she may not see this nice post about her any time soon, fyi.

Edited by sanmarcosman