Miracle Or Freedom, Which One To Choose?

Luvtoeat

Looking to do an 8 night cruise later this year but can't decide between the Miracle or Freedom. Just finished reading many reviews for both ships and the more reviews I read just makes it very difficult to decide. Would greatly appreciate any comments from people who have been on both.:):)

Looking to do an 8 night cruise later this year but can't decide between the Miracle or Freedom. Just finished reading many reviews for both ships and the more reviews I read just makes it very difficult to decide. Would greatly appreciate any comments from people who have been on both.:):)

What is "later this year?" Miracle starts a completely different itinerary in October so you might want to decide which ports you'd rather visit.

I've cruised both and prefer the Freedom (with the Miracle being my least favourite of the four I've sailed on), but I guess it all comes down to what you like/dislike about the ships... I like the layout of the Freedom better (it's all good once you get used to there being a dinning room in the middle of the ship)... I've reviews of both in my travel blog (posted in my sig) if it helps... I'm sure you'll have a great time on both :)

Cheers!

I also prefer Freedom over Miracle, though I think agavin and I are definitely in the minority, as most prefer the Spirit class over any other class. I prefer the stadium seating on Freedom, enjoy the movie screen on Lido. I found that I didn't like splitting the entertainment onto 2 decks on Miracle, and I found too many twists, turns and narrow pathways when trying to get somewhere. It took me forever to find the piano bar! It doesn't bother me going up/down around the dining areas on Freedom - we just used deck 5 to do so. I would check itinerary - Miracle usually does more "southerly" routes than Freedom.

We were on the Dream in May. Loved it. Just loved it. Never been on the Miracle but hear good things. Don't think you can go wrong on these two. Pick the right price..and the right ports you wish to visit. Happy Sailings!!

We were on the Dream in May. Loved it. Just loved it. Never been on the Miracle but hear good things. Don't think you can go wrong on these two. Pick the right price..and the right ports you wish to visit. Happy Sailings!!

Sorry. Case of the stupids this morning for me. We were on the Dream in May of this year..but LAST year we were on The Freedom twice. We loved it. We went to the Panama Canal. The BEST cruise we have ever been on.,..great ports..good food..great activities staff..fantastic shows.."Ticket to Ride"...clean ship......CHOSE THIS ONE.

Out of my 26 cruises,

They are both at the bottom of my favorites with Freedom being under Miracle as I just took that cruise.Freedom was boring and the lines were bad.Miracle,had many small issues that just added up.

For a longer cruise, I like the NCL Jewel

Steve

I too, have done both, and I prefer "Miracle"! I LOVE the open aft pool area, as opposed to the "glassed in" area aboard "Freedom". I don't like the stadium seating in the main pool area, and much prefer the "Miracle" design. I have to agree that the "big screen" is nice, but sometimes they play it so LOUD that it runs us out of that area. The much simpler traffic pattern aboard "Miracle' is a BIG advantage. Bottom line is that either ship is excellent, but for my money, "Miracle" is the way to go.

"SKY"

Archived