OFFICIAL - MOANA MALIHINIS - 15 day Carnival Spirit - Hawaii - April 13, 2012

Luckysll

Who's going (CC group in red):

1. Luckysll - Sandy - BOOKED

2. Jordanaire - Bill and Leila - BOOKED

3. Danysmom - Cheryl, Roselle, Darlene and DN

4. ChristinaM - Lenny and Christina (Chris)

5. LEtue and hmstins - Linda and Margie

6. Cruisergirl2002 - Janis and Bernie

7. Pee-ah – Pia and Ritva

8. Cruisingcouple2008 – Amy and Austin

9. Halos – Angel and Bill

10. Halos sister and DH – Karen and Charlie

11. Halos MIL and SIL – Dot and Debbie

12. Smoofdaddy – Andrew and Linda

13. CruisinJenF – Jennifer and Brett

14. CruisefromNY – Anna and Jeff

15. LornaT – Lorna and Jess - BOOKED

16. Got_cruises – Dan and Beth – BOOKED

17. Pinkbugs471 – Marci, George and Mary – BOOKED

18. Cruzkitty – Charlene and Richard – BOOKED

19. Jaddid – Dennis and Jessie – BOOKED

20. Crzndeb – Debbie – BOOKED

21. XXCruiser 01 – Ralf – BOOKED

21. Kaykay51 – Kay and Craig – BOOKED

22. Tiggerman101 – David and Wade – BOOKED

23. Lvroberts – Sheri and Jim - BOOKED

Who else is going to join us??

Just got my call from Johna and I'm BOOKED and I managed to get cabin 4168, so I'm off to work a happy camper!! :D:D Hope the rest of you hear from her soon.

I asked about the FCC and you can book this cruise, purchase a FCC in October and apply it to this cruise. In other words, you can apply a FCC to an existing booked cruise.

Yes, Johna is a very busy lady handling all the CC group cruises. My best suggestion is to call and leave a message when you can be reached or email her with the information about what kind of cabin, etc. you are looking for and give her a chance to get back to you. Give her a day or two and then try again.

Normally, she's very quick getting back to me, but if there are a couple of group cruises starting up, it will mean a lot of incoming calls for her.[/quot

Johna called and my sister from England and myself are booked in an 8C guarantee. :DPlease add us to your list Sandi.:)

She was very helpful and understanding. :)Thank you Sandi for your help.:)

Val. and sister [Christine}Carol.:)

A question for anyone who might know the answer. I am going to be on the Dream in November and would like to pick up a future cruise certificate, if a put the deposit on this cruise will I still be able to use the certificate and secondly is it one certificate per cabin or one per person? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Steve

Yes, Johna is a very busy lady handling all the CC group cruises. My best suggestion is to call and leave a message when you can be reached or email her with the information about what kind of cabin, etc. you are looking for and give her a chance to get back to you. Give her a day or two and then try again.

Normally, she's very quick getting back to me, but if there are a couple of group cruises starting up, it will mean a lot of incoming calls for her.[/quot

Johna called and my sister from England and myself are booked in an 8C guarantee. :DPlease add us to your list Sandi.:)

She was very helpful and understanding. :)Thank you Sandi for your help.:)

Val. and sister [Christine}Carol.:)

Welcome to the Moana Malihinis. I'll add you to the list.

A question for anyone who might know the answer. I am going to be on the Dream in November and would like to pick up a future cruise certificate, if a put the deposit on this cruise will I still be able to use the certificate and secondly is it one certificate per cabin or one per person? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Steve

Yes, you can book this cruise and then use the FCC. As to the second part, I don't know, but Johna would probably know.

Hello,,, we booked our aft wrap the first day this cruise became available :D but would like to be added to the "official" list...

Harlekuin (Lori and Dave)

Welcome and I'll add you to the list.

I keep hearing the voice of that woman from the Poltergist movie saying "all are welcome, all are welcome". :D:D (Just don't go into the light.:eek:).

Who's going (CC group in red):

1. Luckysll - Sandy - BOOKED

2. Jordanaire - Bill and Leila - BOOKED

3. Danysmom - Cheryl, Roselle, Darlene and DN

4. ChristinaM - Lenny and Christina (Chris) - BOOKED

5. LEtue and hmstins - Linda and Margie

6. Cruisergirl2002 - Janis and Bernie

7. Pee-ah – Pia and Ritva

8. Cruisingcouple2008 – Amy and Austin

9. Halos – Angel and Bill - BOOKED

10. Halos sister and BIL – Karen and Charlie

11. Halos MIL and SIL – Dot and Debbie

12. Smoofdaddy – Andrew and Linda

13. CruisinJenF – Jennifer and Brett

14. CruisefromNY – Anna and Jeff

15. BeverlyF - Beverly and Jim - BOOKED

16. Valp41 - Val and Carol - BOOKED

17. LornaT – Lorna and Jess - BOOKED

18. Got_cruises – Dan and Beth – BOOKED

19. Pinkbugs471 – Marci, George and Mary – BOOKED

20. Cruzkitty – Charlene and Richard – BOOKED

21. Jaddid – Dennis and Jessie – BOOKED

22. Crzndeb – Debbie – BOOKED

23. XXCruiser 01 – Ralf – BOOKED

24. Kaykay51 – Kay and Craig – BOOKED

25. Tiggerman101 – David and Wade – BOOKED

26. Lvroberts – Sheri and Jim - BOOKED

27. Harlekuin - Lori and Dave - BOOKED

Who else is going to join us??

Charley and Jacob-Bryce , We are going to Hawaii with you fine folks !!! Whoot Hoot!!!! :D

Just spoke with Johna and have it worked out . Just needed to make the final decision. I have made it and we are going to Hawaii !!!!!!

This is a dream for my son. God willing his health holds up and by george it will. We will be on that boat and another memory will be ours to keep forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you Sandy,

Charley

Yes, you can book this cruise and then use the FCC. As to the second part, I don't know, but Johna would probably know.

I'll shoot her off an email. Thanks for the reply. I'll be booking shortly as I will need to confirm with DW, but I don't believe it will be hard to convince her.

Hi all.

I won't be joining the group; however, I just wanted to mention that you should get the Hawaii Revealed Books.

Its a collection of books (one for each island) written by two natives. It gives you specific info as to different sites/places, as well as tips on how to do everything.

My husband and I used them in 2007 on our honeymoon. Rented a car, had a GPS, and were able to find numerous little gems.

Charley and Jacob-Bryce , We are going to Hawaii with you fine folks !!! Whoot Hoot!!!! :D

Just spoke with Johna and have it worked out . Just needed to make the final decision. I have made it and we are going to Hawaii !!!!!!

This is a dream for my son. God willing his health holds up and by george it will. We will be on that boat and another memory will be ours to keep forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you Sandy,

Charley

Charlyann - Well now we have to meet on Miracle since we will also be on this with you too!

Thanks you Sandy,

Charley

Great to hear you'll be joining us. I'll add you to the list.

Archived