Let talk about the restaurant reservation policy

caribbeansun

Do you like or dislike O's current restaurant reservation policy?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like or dislike O's current restaurant reservation policy?

• Yes, I like it
    • No, I don't like it
    • I can never make up my mind

Just so it's clear, the post was referring to CintiPam. :)

:eek::cool::)

I am in major good spirits this evening (so visiting these boards again) because Stewart and Carol from Cleveland visit here next weekend plus my Mom now recognizes my voice.

Jim, remember S and C from last June's cruise?

Just so it's clear, the post was referring to CintiPam. :)

I am in major good spirits this evening (so visiting these boards again) because Stewart and Carol from Cleveland visit here next weekend plus my Mom now recognizes my voice.

Jim, remember S and C from last June's cruise? Their combined liquor consumption balanced out yours!!:D

Jim, remember S and C from last June's cruise? Their combined liquor consumption balanced out yours!!:D

Of course we remember Carol & Stewart! Please send them (and your mom) our very best! :D

I don't remember C&S drinking very much on the cruise, though..........:confused:

• 2 months later...
Those truly unhappy with the reservation system should choose a cruise line where they charge $20 0r $30 per person for each meal in the alternate restaurants and they would surely get in as often as they like.

How much do you think you are paying extra to get two reservations per cabin over those getting one reservation? Do you think it is more than $20 or $30?

Kirk

Second: how do you make reservations ahead of time--i.e. before you board the ship? I would assume you do this after making final payment. Where do you call to make them?

Once final payment has been made, you can book your reservations on the Oceania website. In order to choose your preferred dates & times, I suggest you do this sooner than later.

We were extremly happy with ALL of the food outlets on O.

Archived