does the dream have a stateroom with an jacuzzi

csoud

outside? i have seen some pics of a beautiful jacuzzi out on the balcony but cant confirm.

The Ocean Suites and the Grand Suites both have Jacuzzis but they're built into the tubs and are located in the bathrooms... not the balconies.

You may be thinking of the hot tubs that are thrust out over the water on the Promenade deck...

:)

i see. the reason i asked is because, when you type in carnival dream into g o o g l e, the internet shows a beaufiful jacuzzi on the balcony when you use the images tab. obviously it should not be there.

i see. the reason i asked is because, when you type in carnival dream into g o o g l e, the internet shows a beaufiful jacuzzi on the balcony when you use the images tab. obviously it should not be there.

It is the jacuzzis that are on the promenade deck that you are seeing

if you pull up carnival dream and then hit the images button there will be a picture of a jacuzzi on the balcony. obviously the pic is in the wrong spot.

That's not a balcony, they have hot tubs on both sides of one of the decks. I'm not sure witch one but probably not the LIDO too crazy there.

No, there is a website that is talking about the Carnival Dream

as in it "will" have this and that...

it has the following pic.

Carnival_Dreams_verandah.jpg

Well false advertising I guess.. someone must post that to John Heald to see if he can clarify that:confused:

Oooh any clue which cruise ship that jacuzzi balcony is on? I know that NCL has huge suites with hot tubs on the balcony, but they are super super expensive.

Grand class. Unless there have been some major refurbs I'm not aware of, Grand Princess has two on the Lido Deck. The newer Grand class ships had them aft.

Actually that is the Balcony on level two (or deck 12) of the Spa, on the Dream, and there is a Hot Tub and relaxation loungers outside that are rarely used. It is a relaxation area utilized either during or before couples massages. Look at the Dream Floor plan, it was originally slated as the upgraded Owners Suite but is now utilzed for the Spa. They never built the Owners Suite. It was supposed to be Suite 12000. Now on the floor plan it is a blank area utilized by the spa. Truly private and utilized especially for the Total Immersion "Couples Massage" 50 minutes, $300.00. We purchased this package from our Deck 12 Spa Balcony Menu for our upcoming Dream Cruise. It appears we can enjoy this private balcony, au natural~! If you look at the floor plan of the Dream, you can see this balcony with nothing around it. Very private and beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually that is the Balcony on level two (or deck 12) of the Spa, on the Dream, and there is a Hot Tub and relaxation loungers outside that are rarely used. It is a relaxation area utilized either during or before couples massages. Look at the Dream Floor plan, it was originally slated as the upgraded Owners Suite but is now utilzed for the Spa. They never built the Owners Suite. It was supposed to be Suite 12000. Now on the floor plan it is a blank area utilized by the spa. Truly private and utilized especially for the Total Immersion "Couples Massage" 50 minutes, $300.00. We purchased this package from our Deck 12 Spa Balcony Menu for our upcoming Dream Cruise. It appears we can enjoy this private balcony, au natural~! If you look at the floor plan of the Dream, you can see this balcony with nothing around it. Very private and beautiful.

Can anyone else confirm this? Sounds pretty neat if true.

For clarification, I found the blank space mentioned above on the deck plans, and attached (above 12202). Has anyone actually been in here?

Sdfgs?authkey=Gv1sRgCPHdhd-4-dKhjAE&feat=directlink

EDIT: Couldn't get it to attach! But if you look at the dream deck plan, deck 12, above cabin 12202 you should see it

Archived