Getting annoyed with my CCL PVP

Dedivah

When I called for information about the cruise she called and called to see if we were ready to put down a deposit on 4 cabins @ $750 each. She even told us we should hurry because the cabins were going fast. Our cruise is not until Oct. 2011.

Now that we are booked and I need to make some changes I can't get her to return my calls or emails. :mad:

How hard is it to change my PVP or can I just call and get any other PVP to help me?

As much as I like my pvp, I don't believe the line, "book now as Carnival is considering price increases for your sailing". As far as service goes, she's great and understands what I'm looking for and even discusses things after I move bookings to my TA. If they don't provide service, move the booking.

When I called for information about the cruise she called and called to see if we were ready to put down a deposit on 4 cabins @ $750 each. She even told us we should hurry because the cabins were going fast. Our cruise is not until Oct. 2011.

Now that we are booked and I need to make some changes I can't get her to return my calls or emails. :mad:

How hard is it to change my PVP or can I just call and get any other PVP

to help me?

How long has been since you left a message to call? I guess what I mean, is how I would feel would depend on how long I have been waiting to hear back from the PVP, and or how many messages I have left.

Also, if it does seem excessively long to you for a response, you should feel free to consult another representative. Hope it works out for you.:)

You don't have to speak to the same person. Just call the 800 number, choose the option for already having a cruise booked and speak to the person who answers. I gave up on calling the same PVP years ago. Anyone can help you.

You don't have to speak to the same person. Just call the 800 number, choose the option for already having a cruise booked and speak to the person who answers. I gave up on calling the same PVP years ago. Anyone can help you.

This is the best part of booking directly...you're not locked into "one person" who is only available on certain days at certain times.:)

Thanks Everyone!!

I sent an email yesterday and today and I left a phone message this morning. She always says send me an email and I will get right back to you. So I normally email first. When I emailed her to make the initial deposit she called within a half hour time. Ever since the initial deposit I have to send numerous emails and left several messages before she gets back to me.

I will try tomorrow to makes the changes with someone else.

Thanks again!!

Thanks Everyone!!

I sent an email yesterday and today and I left a phone message this morning. She always says send me an email and I will get right back to you. So I normally email first. When I emailed her to make the initial deposit she called within a half hour time. Ever since the initial deposit I have to send numerous emails and left several messages before she gets back to me.

I will try tomorrow to makes the changes with someone else.

Thank yous again!!

Many of the PVP are off on Fridays, have you ever asked your PVP what is her schedule?

Carnival is always open, so if its a pressing matter you can call them anytime.

I would say call Carnival and bypass the not so personel vacation planners and ask for a supervisor....

Also, the next time you cruise find a good travel agent who understands cruises and let them work for you because they do work on commission unlike the small bonus plan Carnival gives their very uninformed and mostly who cares not so PVP script readers....

They can't always 'help' but they can answer ;)

I'm new to CCL, first cruise with them coming up in Nov. I booked on the phone, guess that person became my PVP? News to me. She made a major mistake on my booking, btw... which would have been a serious problem upon embarkation, so what I'm about to say is actually a good thing....

I have moved cabin locations 3 times, changed people out of one cabin and into another, fixed the mistake of the rep who helped me make the original booking, added medical notifications, all kinds of things.... all by calling the 800 number on their website. They do ask me for my PIN number, but no one has said even once that I was supposed to call my PVP or that I even had one.

Call the number on the website, they'll handle whatever it is that you need done.

I'm new to CCL, first cruise with them coming up in Nov. I booked on the phone, guess that person became my PVP? News to me (she made a major mistake on my booking, btw... I caught it later though ).

I have moved cabin locations 3 times, changed people out of one cabin and into another, fixed the mistake of the rep who helped me make the original booking, added medical notifications, all kinds of things.... all by calling the 800 number on their website. They do ask me for my PIN number, but no one has said even once that I was supposed to call my PVP or that I even had one.

Call the number on the website, they'll handle whatever it is that you need done.

If you call the regular 800# you arent speaking to a PVP. They have their special 800# with extensions.

Archived