Pools

jenson47

going over the deck plans of the Crown. In the behind the youth area there looks to be two pools. From some research one i a splash pool for kids and covered, but what it the bigger one the seems to have a view of the terrance pool and better view of the back of the ship. So it would seem? Can anyone use this? Which one is better?

Also I have heard that pool in the sanctuary area is for sanctuary people only. however, thats the pool with the current and i was so looking forward to using it. Is this true? if so i guess i might just have to visit the sanctuary, but it sucks that i will have to pay for a feature i was going to us for exercise as i am a swimmer.

thanks for you help

going over the deck plans of the Crown. In the behind the youth area there looks to be two pools. From some research one i a splash pool for kids and covered, but what it the bigger one the seems to have a view of the terrance pool and better view of the back of the ship. So it would seem? Can anyone use this? Which one is better?

Also I have heard that pool in the sanctuary area is for sanctuary people only. however, thats the pool with the current and i was so looking forward to using it. Is this true? if so i guess i might just have to visit the sanctuary, but it sucks that i will have to pay for a feature i was going to us for exercise as i am a swimmer.

thanks for you help

The Forward pool is not for the Sanctuary, its open to adults.

No. Lotus spa pool is not only for sanctuary people, and there are very comfortable loungers around it too.

This pool and terrace pool are adult only and great!

I used currents machine for the excersizes, but you have to arrive early, pool is relatively small and with other people swimming it will be hard to find space.

The Terrace pool is for adults only.

I think the pool you are asking about is the one on the deck with the youth activities. That pool and hot tub there is for those activities only.

877885448_6329_19.08Childrenspooldeck17100_0403.jpg.c018168bfc34a1525ac43112b5c6e944.jpg

1685452877_6339_19.08Teenagershottubdeck17100_0404.jpg.ee55668925c3729ae2e18bd751418940.jpg

I used currents machine for the excersizes, but you have to arrive early, pool is relatively small and with other people swimming it will be hard to find space.
Or go late afternoon, which is our preferred time. It's usually not crowded then. I love to relax in the pool and hot tubs then hit the sauna before cocktails before dinner.

Archived