luggage tags

flimflubin

I found if you print them out on photo paper they are very strong and won't smudge. You can fit 3 tags on one 8-1/2 by 11 inch photo paper so it's not very expensive. Barb

As intended by Princess, each luggage tag would be the center part of a full 8-1/2 by 11 inch of paper. The other part of the paper has folding instructions.

When these instructions are followed, you have a very strong luggage tag. Might even be stronger than an unfolded tag on photo paper.

Just returned from a cruise and used the new luggage tags. I made do with something I found to make them more sturdy' date='but when I came home, after doing some research I found this online;

http://www.*****.com/luggage-tags/cruise-luggage-tag-holder.html[/quote']

These look great. I could just print mine off and tape as others have suggested but these make it so easy. Just ordered some for our cruise in December.

I also find it amazing that you have to print out your own luggage labels!! What happens if you don't have a printer? Kimberley

Ask your travel agent to do it for you; or attach plain tags at

the pier, and write in your name / cabin-number.

It's like an airline E-ticket. What happens if you don't have a

printer (or a smart phone)? What happens if you don't have

a computer? (Well I guess in that case, you're probably not

posting on cruisecritic)

Just returned from a cruise and used the new luggage tags. I made do with something I found to make them more sturdy' date='but when I came home, after doing some research I found this online;

Thank you for the link. This is just what I've been looking for.

Do you know if this holders are reusable?

• 4 weeks later...
Hansi is correct if you are taking a Princess transfer or Princess has made the arrangements to the ship. It doesn't matter which port. Your luggage will be loaded on a trolley and wisked off before you are allowed off the bus or van. No one to tip. Something to consider when comparing the cost of a Princess transfer vs cab or shuttle.

This was not our experience at the end of October. We took the Princess transfer to the Brooklyn pier and before anyone was allowed off the bus a luggage handler entered the bus and announced that everyone would have to 'identify their luggage' ( a way of getting you face to face) and that they expected $5.00 per bag.

Archived