How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

Sail in 5. Fly in 4. 3 more days of work. The List has been printed. I'm starting to checking things off. Laundry's done. Everything's been bought. Only the To Do's remain.

I'm focused on two things. Getting to San Juan and getting onboard. After that, it's nothing but sun, balcony, Sky Bar, and my 2500 new best friends.

I even have my old RCI t-shirts picked out. I'm wearing my Mariner t-shirt as I board the Serenade. That's right. I've been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt.:D

Sail in 5. Fly in 4. 3 more days of work. The List has been printed. I'm starting to checking things off. Laundry's done. Everything's been bought. Only the To Do's remain.

I'm focused on two things. Getting to San Juan and getting onboard. After that, it's nothing but sun, balcony, Sky Bar, and my 2500 new best friends.

I even have my old RCI t-shirts picked out. I'm wearing my Mariner t-shirt as I board the Serenade. That's right. I've been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt.

Niiiiiiice! Enjoy the Serenade!

38 days till our girls' trip to the Bahamas! Can't wait :)

Edited by faith413

I know that I have posted before, but our next is Princess (Royal Caribbean put the West Coasters in dry dock) is in 10 days.

I'll come back and let everyone know.....probably how much we miss Royal Caribbean......only time will tell.:)

Rick

We are 33.5 days out from sailing, but only 22.5 days away from actually leaving (doing 10 days in Rome pre-cruise).

I can't believe we're finally getting to the one month mark! Hurry up time!!!

Chuck and I will be off to Rome Via Ft Lauderdale on May 2 and then right back out again on May 15 doing the Eastern Caribbean-----Back to Back on the Navigator of the Seas! Then we are styaing in Rome for a couple night!

My dream Birthday!

Everything is packed!