How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

7 days! Just watched Mariner of the Seas set sail in Galveston! When it returns We're getting on it!

I'm one of a group of 10 women scattered across the country who will be cruising together on the Freedom of the Seas next December. As many of us as are available gather on our Facebook forum each Sunday afternoon to watch her sail out of Port Canaveral. We've been doing this since last September!

I don't now exact number of days since my countdown clock gives months and days. I just know it's 9 months, one week and counting.

But, first for me Norway in just over a week cruising with one of the 10 who will be on the FOTS.

7 days! Just watched Mariner of the Seas set sail in Galveston! When it returns We're getting on it!

I'm one of a group of 10 women scattered across the country who will be cruising together on the Freedom of the Seas next December. As many of us as are available gather on our Facebook forum each Sunday afternoon to watch her sail out of Port Canaveral. We've been doing this since last September!

I don't now exact number of days since my countdown clock gives months and days. I just know it's 9 months + and counting.

But, first for me Norway in just over a week cruising with one of the 10 who will be on the FOTS.