Special Gift Letter

Based on information that I read previously on this board, I decided to send a letter to Carnival telling them about my last Carnival cruise experience. I received a response letter from them telling me to call them 45 days prior to my next cruise to arrange a special gift. Does anyone know what special gifts may be offered? I would like to know if I have any choices before I call the number.

I received one of those letters. When I called Carnival to notify them of the next cruise, they asked if I drank alcohol. Since my mother (a non-drinker) was going, I told them no.

Well, there were soda coupons for the children and a bottle of wine for us at dinner. Each evening our waiter asked whether we wanted to open the wine. Each evening my response was no and that I didn't want the wine.

So make sure you are very clear on what you tell them.

Based on information that I read previously on this board, I decided to send a letter to Carnival telling them about my last Carnival cruise experience. I received a response letter from them telling me to call them 45 days prior to my next cruise to arrange a special gift. Does anyone know what special gifts may be offered? I would like to know if I have any choices before I call the number.

We recieved a letter last year from Carnival for 15% off our cruise.This year we got two letters.One was for a compliment( that was well deserved) for our PVP in the colorado office of CCL and the other was another"I'm sorry" letter for 20% off,100.00pp on board credit and a welcome aboard gift.For the PVP comment I chose the phot coupons.For the other I chose to have our cabin decorated since it is our anniversary cruise.But I was once told by a PVP that no matter how many discounts and free-be's they offer you is it really worth going back on the same cruise line and having that same behavior repeated over and over again.Well I figured, having faith that people change, that I would give CCL one more try and see what happens.We leave in 12 days on the Spirit.

To answer your question as best as I can recall.You get your choice of win,decorations,Ship o'chocolate,t-shirt and visor,and or coupons for photos.

If things work out the same as they have for us with Carnival the two times I can honestly say we won't be back and there is no discount that will help.

Sorry if this is a downer but I am brutely honest! if you want to read what happened to us on the spirit last year go bak to the Carnival reviews and look up the Spirit.We are the Karen D'Eon and the J&K reviews.

Can you tell me where I can send my letter to Carnival. Our first cruise was last Sept. and I have been meaning to send a letter but never got around to it. Thanks so much!

I didn't send a letter I just called them at the florida office and kept going up and up the chainof comand till I got to talk to a supervisor and got a fairly good reply to my concerns.I still think I should have called the CDC but oh well.

I may get erased for this but the phone number for the office of the president in 1-800-929-6400

The address if you want to send your letter is

Carnival Cruiselines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami,Florida

33178-2428

I hope this helps!:)

We got 15% off our cruise price and 1 free shore excursion.

I sure would be happy if they paid for the shore excursion I just booked through them. :D

$69.00 each X 3 = $207.00!! I'd be delighted.. To h**l with a $25. bottle of wine.. :p

I sent in a letter last March regarding our cruise, and in April I got a response. I got 10% off my next cruise, and it said to call 45 days prior to our next cruise. I just booked our next cruise, and indeed got 10% off! I'm anxious to see what gift we get...anything is better than nothing!

Mine was a compliment letter. I had names of the people on my ship who we're very helpful and gave us great service, and I felt the need to let the company know. I honestly didn't expect to get anything in return, so I was really surprised when I did.

I sent an email right after we got off the Conquest in December, complimenting them on how well everything went. Received a return email from them around the 25th of January, telling me to call before our next cruise. When I called them, we were offered our choice from the following:

- red wine

- white wine

- chocolates

- fruit basket

- coupon for free photo

- something else that I don't remember at the moment

We chose a bottle of wine and it was in our cabin when we arrived, along with a nice note from Carnival.

I've been wanting to send that same letter, but don't have an address for Carnival?? Can someone post it for me please?

We loved our first trip on the Triumph and are planning another trip with the kids next spring!!

We were on the Triumph in November and a few weeks later I emailed Carnival via customer service on their website, stating names of the staff we were please with and expressing how much we enjoyed the cruise. Approx. two weeks ago I got a letter from them giving me a $50 shipboard credit off our next cruise.

Archived