Live from Century...!!!

Danno

Lois

Nothing planned yet...we loved the Bermuda trip, but we prefer to sail Jan/Feb so that's out...I find the islands SO crowded now that I'm hoping X will find some quieter places to go. I don't care for tendering, but give me 4 quiet new island experiences and I would gladly tender at all of them...we may even just take a week on an island...Grenada, Aruba, St.Lucia, St.Barts may be an option...I do this every year and some how we end up booking a cruise...I'll let you know when we choose the ship ;) .

BTW Lois...you should come to Toronto at 5pm on a work day...the traffic volume would be a nice change from Florida!!! I think NYC looked quiet compared to FLL :eek: .

Hi Dan:) I know better;) I would just take the subway and whatever stop is near a nice local bar would be where I would hop off:) Yonge? I can't remember the main lines:eek:

Danno,

We felt the same way. Time to change some of those ports.

We booked Century for 4/06 and it is going to Costa Rica, Panama, Aruba...places we have not been. Hopefully, they are not as crowded. Guess we will find out.

I wasn't sure if you knew that I met a new friend on CC and we e-mailed each other for 10 months before finally meeting on Century last month. It is Toni from Oshawa. We still e-mail daily. I love the Toronto area. I was born and raised across the Lake from you, in Rochester, NY. Anyway, thanks again for all the info you have given us all.

Lois, bet you are getting excited....you just have days!!!

PJ aka Patti

Hey Lois, we just got home after flying into Reno Tahoe International Airport from Fort Lauderdale, and as promised will give you a review of our second cruise on Century.

But, I think I will do so on a new thread, entitled something like "Century Review For Lois R." But just to entice you, Erol Gray asked me to say hi to you for him.

Charlie:) Hi..thanks but please don't do that:o A Review without my name in the title will be just fine.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts about your cruise though:D

Hello everyone from the Century - We are in Grand Cayman today and the weather has been beautiful!!!

cechase - did you leave us something in the cabin????

The ship is showing a little wear - but who cares the service is great!!!

Wendy

Hello everyone from the Century - We are in Grand Cayman today and the weather has been beautiful!!!

Wendy

Glad the weather is great & that you are having a wonderful time. As for Century showing a little signs of wear - that is okay as so am I! Great hearing from you!

Patti

Wendy

What we left you in 1028 was priceless - Lawrence as your butler, Il Diko as your room Steward, and of course the wonderful smile of Manuel! [blush] forgot to leave something personal under the cushions of one of the two sofas, so please excuse us, because we had a wonderful time, and I totally forgot my promise.

cechase - we are back now and we thought you left us something in the drawer - it was coins from the bahamas!!! LOL We really thought it was thoughtful because we went western. LOL

Absolutely fantastic trip though!!! We will write about it later - right now. Going to put my feet up and relax!!

Wendy

Archived