Live from Century...!!!

Danno

Danno,

Have a great time!!!!! Now, remember, you have to post every day, telling us everything you do, everything you eat! And wave every day into the webcam!!! :D

Seriously speaking, enjoy yourselves!

And why hasn't Duck found this thread yet! Or Newt! :D

Anita

Dry dock dates as posted are correct; we were on the 1/29 sailing and went to book for next winter while onboard and to our HORROR, the only 2 weeks we can sail are during the extensive refit so we're out of luck. They're adding veranda cabins, replacing carpeting, furniture, everything that's showing its age. I'm all for that, as much as I love Century, since she's definitely in need of a spruce up, but geez - no C-class ships sailing 7-nights from FL next winter... what a HUGE bummer! And no Century during the 2 weeks we have available... double huge bummer.

This last cruise was the best ever; new hotel manager, Carel Folkersma, seems to be a big reason. You'll see him everywhere, all week, meeting and greeting, answering questions, checking on things - he is the real deal. The staff obviously love him and we could see why. Don't miss an opportunity to speak with him - he's perfectly charming and a huge asset to X. Have a great week!

Cheers,

Kirsten

Hi all...I'm sitting just around the corner from the Cova...hope you are all having a nice day at work!!

Century is a warm and beautiful as I remember her to be. I would like to know WHERE she is looking tired...I've been wandering around her for 24 hours and she looks great.

If you are trying to decide on a cabin location in the future, aft facing cabins are OUTSTANDING....larger than standard and a divider between the sleeping and sitting areas.

Dinner was great and we have a great atble just in front of the Captain's table...table for 8 with two other couples...nice folks from San Diego...this promises to be a very pleasant group to get to know.

Travel day was long but uneventful...Florida has WAY too many cars...and WAY too many Harley's...do these people neber sleep.

I'll make my way to the www.krooz-cams.com site at 2 pm today, providing I don't forget, and if I can find the camera...and wave to everyone...I'm be the guy in the red T-shirt.

see ya...

I'll check in later

Hi all...I'm sitting just around the corner from the Cova...hope you are all having a nice day at work!!

Danno, it's Sunday. I'm out to hit some golf balls. The cruise is evidently working for you! Stay tuned in here and we'll let you know what day of the week it is.

If you are trying to decide on a cabin location in the future, aft facing cabins are OUTSTANDING....larger than standard and a divider between the sleeping and sitting areas.

They're as big as the FO cabins on the Galaxy, but for some reason, Celebrity doesn't call them that on the Century. The FO on the Galaxy is the best "outside" I've ever been in - great space, isn't it? Are you on Vista or Panorama?

Keep us posted.

Lois - I'm not sure he's the restaurant manager, but the man who was in charge of making table changes and things like that is Dorin. He also came through the restaurant during dinner checking on everyone. He could have been one of the Headwaiters, but he seemed to be in charge.

Terri

Good to hear from you, Danno. You're lucky--we had another 10cm of snow dumped on us after you left. Then the winds started. More for today and freezing rain for tomorrow. Enjoy the sun and warm weather. We'll look for you and your red shirt somewhere around 2:00 on the lab cam.

Terry:)

Hi Dan:) but we know you love us:D

Hi Terri, PJ and Kirstin~click below onto my webshots. The 2nd Century sailing has quite a few pictures. The Restaurant Manager is in them. I bet if you see him in one of those photos you can tell me if he was on any of your sailings.

If not, that is ok. I will find out soon enough!

In 3 weeks:)

Kirstin, Thank you:) It will be good to see Mario again!!

You would have seen the other gentleman, he must not be on board right now.

Remember on the 2nd formal evening when they introduce the "Food Staff" up on the Grand Staircase? George is always introduced as Manager of "The Grand".

I will have to look for Mario:D He was my Ass't Maitr'd!!!

Well, I am looking inside the ship in the lab where the computers are located....on On-Line@Celebrity but I don't see Dan.

Anyone else?

Not yet. It looks like the BridgeCam is down (well, covered in water spots anyway, must be raining). I've checked both On-Line@Celebrity (including the archives) and Kroooz-cams.com (with 3 'o's, not 2) and I've seen no red t-shirts, either.

Lois, I agree w/ Kirsten, you have some nice outfits. But your smile is BEAUTIFUL!

Terry:)

Terry, Thank You:). Really, if you would see my photos up close you would be able to see I am NOT photogenic.:eek:

It is just those handsome men and being on a cruise ship! It is the only time I really don't mind having my picture taken.

I tried Kroo too....LOL Dan left out 1 o;) I was able to see the lab pretty clearly. There was a class going on and I didn't see a man in a red shirt either.

Garry,

You found him. Looks like some heavy duty rain.

Lois,

I also remember Mario and of course, Erol, but I don't remember George. But then we had two table of 8 and we were always chatting away. Sergey was our waiter and Bodei our Asst. Both were excellent.

Dan,

Thanks for weathering the storm for us. What a true CC friend.

PJ

Archived