Shows

notalandlover

Does anyone know when or how often shows change. I was on Splender last June and they did a lot musicals. :( I'm not a big fan of musicals but I know many people love them. Loved the cloud 9 spa and I want to go again. :D:D

I'm not a big fan of any of the shows........just like my burger on the Lido....extra cheesey......:)

When is the ELation changing her shows? Any idea what they will be? Last time I cruised they were Spin and Rhythm.

The Rhythm show was done for the last time Oct 9th. We had it instead of a Welcome Aboard show. Not sure of the name of the two new production shows. One was suppose to be introduced on the next sailing and then the other on the next sailing. Both are to be played on the Oct 30 7-night sailing.

Dave

Are we talking about just the production shows or shows in general? The main production shows rarely change entirely (sometimes parts of the show will be changed or cut though), as people have said, however if you really do just mean "shows", then these can change more often... for example, right now on the Conquest there is a juggling show (but recently not always the same juggler), and sometime in the next months, there's going to be a motown singer replacing that show.

It all depends on what ship you're on. Last year we were on 3 cruises. In May on the Splendor. It was Carnival's newest ship at the time and I understand that they produced new shows for their newest ship. In October, we went on the Liberty. The shows were different. I assume (??) that these were the same as the other non-new ships. Then in December, the Dream was the newest ship and again the shows were new and different. So on all three cruises, we had different shows.

We are going on he Dream again this year and expect the shows to be the same but do not mind as Dancin' in the Streets is the best show we have ever seen on any of our 22 cruises on 5 different lines.

Archived