Pied Piper - Celebrity Eclipse Post-Thanksgiving Nov 26, 2011 11/26/11

Chill&Will

Hey!

Where is everyone? This is sinking fast...

Rick

I know, really! I think they all moved over to the Yahoo board! We're "old news!" At least the "regular" board is hopping! It really is hard to keep up though on 2 cruisecritic boards and all the Yahoo posts!

Whoo Hooo

Boy am I getting stoked! It actually snowed here in Mo. last night which is unbelievably early for our first snow of the season. It will warm up into the 40's so it will all be melted by noon but this sure gets you in the mood to escape to the caribbean.

Now where did I put my sunglasses!:p

Robert and Rex

Been searching for that Yahoo Group, but no luck. We have booked through an agent, should he be sending us info about the Yahoo Group?

:confused:

You should be able to access the yahoo group. Have your TA send Pied Piper an e-mail requesting the link!

Jim, Bill and Ray,

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the yahoo group postings a challenge.

Rick

And reading the same thing over and over! Good grief! It really only takes 10 mins to get through 100 posts when you think about it..just keep clicking next next next till your clicking finger hurts. Then all this hullaballoo about the Facebook page! I just can't go to another board or forum about this cruise! I simply don't have time. I've abandoned the Yahoo board..all those people will be milling about the ship all week anyway!

Lastly, I just sent an email to the 17 or so people that are meeting up at 8:30 Friday night at Bubba Gumps. If you didn't get and/or want to get on the list, email me at cmy1971c@aol.com. Or just show up and find us! I'll be wearing my green carnival beads with Miller Lite shamrock charm hanging from it. And will send my cell to those on the list to call when there to find us.

Paul

And reading the same thing over and over! Good grief! It really only takes 10 mins to get through 100 posts when you think about it..just keep clicking next next next till your clicking finger hurts. Then all this hullaballoo about the Facebook page! I just can't go to another board or forum about this cruise! I simply don't have time. I've abandoned the Yahoo board..all those people will be milling about the ship all week anyway!

Lastly, I just sent an email to the 17 or so people that are meeting up at 8:30 Friday night at Bubba Gumps. If you didn't get and/or want to get on the list, email me at cmy1971c@aol.com. Or just show up and find us! I'll be wearing my green carnival beads with Miller Lite shamrock charm hanging from it. And will send my cell to those on the list to call when there to find us.

Paul

Thanks for the invite, Paul! We're going to be staying in FLL who are also going on the cruise. Wilton Manors should be hopping, along with the Leather Mask Ball that someone mentioned on the Yahoo board.

Not sure of you saw this on other posts about the parasailing accident in saint Thomas ..

So sad.

Hi All,

This just in... it looks like it was indeed a Celebrity Shore Excursion...

http://virginislandsdailynews.com/news/woman-killed-in-parasail-fall-1.1233799#axzz1e0lXwJf1

Also found an entry elsewhere on the Internet (family member) that said that the Daughter (34 yrs) had been air lifted to the US Mainland and is in a comma with severe head injury and burns.

Sounds like these people could use a little help in our CC Best Wishes - Thoughts & Prayers (or Good Vibes... being sent out their way... whatever anyone is into).

To think we all go on cruises with such high & happy expectations (the deceased woman was on the cruise to Celebrate with her Daughter a Milestone Birthday... her 60th)... and now she is gone.

Sad day for sure.

It's about time to go and nobody is talking. Packing will be done in a little bit and will start driving down from Ohio in the morning. I am a little shy and backwards around people I dont know at first, but looking forward to meeting new people and just simply enjoying time away from work. This is our third cruise, but first with PP. We have been on straight cruise and Atlantis, so we will see what a mixed crowd is like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived