Carnival Fascination Grand Suite

CarnivalCruiser123

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics when we had this as one of our rooms on the Elation (sister ship). But it is an amazing room in the perfect location on this class of ship! 330 sq.ft, plus a 70 sq.ft. balcony (basically twice as long as a regular, but not deeper). The category ES has an extended balcony, about 140 sq.ft. All but 4 of these rooms are set up for 4 people, with using a double convertible sofa for the other 2. They can add a 5th person by bringing in a rollaway bed, which I've heard are not too comfortable. The 3-person grand suites can also have a 4th person by using the rollaway, but that might not be the best option. Fascination is one of the 11 Carnival ships that can add the rollaway for an extra person; newer Carnival ships cannot do that in their grand suites or any other room.

Hey does anyone have any pictures of the suite? Also, could this fit 4 people?

Click this thread/link here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6392925

Tons of pics, info, and reviews of this class of cabin (category 12 - fantasy class)...

There are pics of the new decor after all the refurbs closer to the end!

;)

Enjoy the tons of info, and "the read"...

I posted a bunch of pics on this thread a little bit ago. This was from our Fascination cruise in July. We had cabin U90 which is one of the new Grand Suites with the Extended Balcony (catagory ES). The regualr GS is exactly the same minus the "bumped out" balcony. My picturess start on post #7

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1282785

We just had a GS on Fascination a few weeks ago. Awesome room! Bathroom is smaller than the Suites on the newer ships but still very nice with tub/shower, etc. We didn't have the Extended Balcony GS but the balcony was very large and deeper than the standard balcony on the newer ships. Also, somewhat of a Cove style with more privacy and less wind. We loved the room and the balcony!

Now I'm glad I booked one of these rooms for next May. Are there 2 lounge chairs on all of the GS extended balcony rooms on the Fascination?

Only in the Extended Balcony suites Category ES the GS Category balconies on the Facsination only have 2 chairs and 1 table

• 2 years later...

I know there's a whirlpool tub/shower, but is there any storage? A shelf like HAL has or cabinets like RCI? I heard there's NONE and I need to bring a hanging cosmetic bag. If so, that's outrageous for an ES!

Archived