A Warning...

floridacruisers

I don't think it is a "rat".

I also received one of these and it is a survey of our recent cruise experience conducted on behalf of Celebrity.

I responded to it and it certainly looks legitimate-asks all the questions you would expect-the survey mentioned Captain's Club/Michael's Club/Concierge Class and named all the ports of call as well as the sail date and name of ship for our recent cruise.

What are they surveying? Your just past "X" cruise experience? Vacation preferences? Cheeses that mice and other vermin may prefer?:D

Mine was concerning the cruise we just got off of.

Filled out survey because it was referring to how staff handled our "issue" which we did, in fact have. I was quite impressed that they wanted to know how things were handled for us. All was that numbered scale they use. Nothing "rat" to me.

I don't think it is a "rat".

I responded to it and it certainly looks legitimate-asks all the questions you would expect-the survey mentioned Captain's Club/Michael's Club/Concierge Class and named all the ports of call as well as the sail date and name of ship for our recent cruise.

It must be a rat... that's more accurate than their previous official surveys/welcome back messages. ;-)

I received the same (or a similar) survey a couple of days ago, following our Century transatlantic. It might have been accurate, had it not asked about our experiences at the ports of Roatan and Cozumel!! Our ports were Malaga, Madeira, Tenerife & La Palma:rolleyes:. I guess I'll know if they actually read it if I am contacted about the wrong ports.

Archived