Mini Suite vs Balcony again

shark5

What to do, what to do... Ruby Princess Cruise in March..

I reserved (via a deposit) with my TA cabin 702 which is a balcony on the Caribe deck. My TA just informed me that for the same price, I can get a mini-suite guarentee..

I know the mini-suites are uncovered balconies but they are larger cabins...

Decisions, decisions...

Thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks

sharkman

If you plan to spend much time at all relaxing in your cabin, go for the mini suite guarantee. If you plan to just be on the balcony most of the time, keep the balcony cabin. Just remember, the balcony cabin does not have a sitting area and only provides a very small bathroom with shower only. Good luck on yoru decision! For the same price, it would be the mini anytime for us.

With a mini-suite GTY, chances are you'll get one on Dolphin deck; the mini's on this deck are completely uncovered and exposed to the cabins above you. To most people, that doesn't matter but if it does, you should be aware of that.

If cabin and bathroom space are important to you, go for the mini.

Even if you don't spend much time on the balcony, the larger cabin (and most important the larger shower, wardrobe, extra TV and sofa) are well worth the "no price difference".

I will only be sunny on the mini suite's balcony for part of the day. Take the mini.;)

We really prefer the mini. Just having the couch and a little more room to spread out makes a difference for us. I actually prefer the uncovered balcony because I like to sit out and get some sunshine. We do spend quite a bit of time on the balcony.

Archived