disembarking

jacinkc

The actual answer is that Princess commences disembarkation around 8:00 A.M. and continues until approximately 11:30 A.M. Each deck is given color coding and told to report to the appropriate area at a certain time. Having worked with Princess for many years I can tell you that NO ONE throws you off the ships at 8:00 A.M.

i was wondering though how long i could stay in CABIN not on ship.

I am sorry I misread your question. They ask you to be out of your cabin by 8am.

The time I answered (9:30 or 10:00am) is the time they want all passengers off the ship.

i was wondering though how long i could stay in CABIN not on ship.

The sooner you vacate your cabin, the sooner they can get ready for the next group.

I know you don't want your vacation to be over, but remember how you felt when you were waiting to board.

OK, I think I have the answer now. :-) I will have to be out of my cabin by 8 am and off the ship when they tell me, which could be as late as 11:30 am. Does that seem correct?

...And how does the luggage work? Does it need to be ready and put anywhere at any particular time? Sorry for the newbie questions, but I have never been on a cruise, hence the posting on the 'first time cruiser' area. *which makes it hard to remember how I felt when I was waiting to board btw, but I am sure I will be excited. :-)

Archived