Who has a cruise booked for 2011

Elizanessie

Going on my first cruise in September 2011 on Independence of the Seas, Western Med. Been booked since May and it is taking forever to get here!!!

Celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary during the cruise.

Blimey the past 19 years of marriage seems to have gone quicker than the waiting for this cruise..

Vickie

2nd April on the Liiberty of the Seas - Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona. Looking forward to the days at sea - relaxation and exploring the ship. Never been on a large ship before. Travelling with cruise loving daughter and first cruise for son and his girlfriend. Cannot wait!

We will be on the 16 nighter Celebrity Ecllipse on the 12th of September - see you there gosport 11!

Might even fit in the four nighter to Cork - keep looking to see if there are any price reductions!

We were on the inaugural to Cork earlier this year and she is a fantastic ship.

We are on the Celebrity Eclipse June 4th from Southampton. Will be very strange not flying anywhere or having 23kg luggage restriction.

Then we are on Celebrity Solstise December 11th for some Caribbean sun.

Can you tell we like Celebrity?!!

Hope you all enjoy your cruises.

I am fortunate to have 2 cruises booked in 2011.

The first is with RCI on Independence of the Seas, a 4 night cruise to Cork. This is the day after the Royal wedding

The 2nd is my first with Princess Cruises on Emerald Princess to the Baltics which is in August/September.

Caribbean Princess B2B on 17 April out of San Juan.

We are starting to plan B2B on the Volendam in Feb 2012 (New Zealand and Pacific Islands - New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji) - any hints or tips on these itineraries gratefully received.

Happy New Cruising Year to all.

We're doing a B2B on Indy to Paris and Cork in April/May (3 nt/4 nt). It clashes with the Royal Wedding, but sounds like Indy is putting on a party for those on board:D.

At the end of June, we are off on a 17 nt Med and Adriatic cruise on the Grand Princess to celebrate our Ruby Wedding, and in January 2012 we are celebrating a friend's 70th birthday on the Zaandam, cruising from Hong Kong to Singapore over 22 nts.

Then we're broke.....:eek:

We are sailing on the Grand Princess to the Baltic from Southampton on 16th July. Anyone left from Southampton before and can advise relating to parking using CPS? And how do you get the car back afterwards?

My wife and I are going on IOS for our 50th 29/11 booked last Sept, we are now counting down the weeks will start on days about Jun. We are a bit worried about sea sickness but have been told there are pills available over the counter any suggestions would be welcome.

My wife and I are going on IOS for our 50th 29/11 booked last Sept, we are now counting down the weeks will start on days about Jun. We are a bit worried about sea sickness but have been told there are pills available over the counter any suggestions would be welcome.

Just been on the IOS last Nov. great ship .Get some "Sturgeon" Sea sick pills.

Have a great anniversary cruise .We are doing the Granduer OS from Palma Majorca 24/7/11 for our 50th Anniversary with all the family. Hope you have a super time.

Island Princess to Panama Canal for Thanksgiving 2011 - taking Mom and Dad with us! Our second cruise...we were back from our first cruise for two whole days before I couldn't stand it anymore and had to book another one!!!

Archived