Luggage Tags for people outside U.S.A.

Wilbo

If you live outside the USA, the company H.A. has contracted to make tags will "Rip you Off".

They charge more to ship the tags outside U.S.A. via mail than the original cost of the tags.

Time for H.A. to change the contract with the supplier.

Why on earth would I bother to send away, and even pay for, HAL luggage tag holders when I can get them for free from various hotel chains or airlines????

Or are these something different for the 50 cent made in China variety that are being sent out?

I agree. We'll be printing off the luggage tags for our March cruise and I'll wait until the morning we go over to the ship to put them on the bags. Did that for the first time back in 2005 with Celebrity and the old Galaxy. Worked just fine and I expect it'll work just fine in March. :)

http://www.*****.com/l...ag-holder.html

Clear heavy plastic to place the printed copy of your luggage tags in. They come with a plastic holder to attach the tags to your suitcase, and it will also hold the top of the luggage tag closed, so the paper doesn't fall out. It would also keep it dry and the print from running, should it rain. They ship internationally. I don't know if this will save you money, but it may.

Archived