EPIC or Carnival Liberty for nightlife during spring break?

maarten288

I'm down to both of these ships for a spring break cruise in March. Which would be the best for nightlife and partying during the March spring break. The Liberty is about $100 more than the EPIC.

I'm a single 25 year old male, looking for the ship with the most college age singles during this time.

Thanks

I am shocked that Liberty is more than Epic

That is so crazy. The Epic and Liberty are not even close in comparison

Epic hands down. Unless you want a smaller ship. Carnival is known to be a bit more party atmosphere. But NCL gets tons of spring breakers

I'm down to both of these ships for a spring break cruise in March. Which would be the best for nightlife and partying during the March spring break. The Liberty is about $100 more than the EPIC.

I'm a single 25 year old male, looking for the ship with the most college age singles during this time.

Thanks

I am sure both would work just fine for you. Spring break and night partying mean about the same thing I think.

Nita

I am shocked that Liberty is more than Epic

That is so crazy. The Epic and Liberty are not even close in comparison

Epic hands down. Unless you want a smaller ship. Carnival is known to be a bit more party atmosphere. But NCL gets tons of spring breakers

Sorry I should have stated that I will be staying in a studio cabin on the EPIC or a indside by myself on the Carnival Liberty. I wouldn't be able to share a small cabin for a full week with someone else.:)

I heard NCL gets a lot of spring breakers but it seems theres not a lot of cabins that hold 3 or 4 people on the EPIC. It seems that most spring breakers like to have 3 or 4 to a cabin to keep the costs down. Thats why I'm a little worried in booking the EPIC.

Thoughts?

My estimate is that over 90% of the cabins on the Epic hold at least 3 people, so you can put that issue out of your head. They also have over 100 studios for single travelers like yourself. Add the cool pools and slides, all the shows and bars, and you have the potential for a frat party on the water.

What week is that so I can be somewhere else? lol

My estimate is that over 90% of the cabins on the Epic hold at least 3 people, so you can put that issue out of your head. They also have over 100 studios for single travelers like yourself. Add the cool pools and slides, all the shows and bars, and you have the potential for a frat party on the water.

What week is that so I can be somewhere else? lol

Sorry, again I should have explained better.

Most spring breakers seem to have 3 or 4 (mostly 4 I think) to an inside room because it's the cheapest. Other than the solo cabins its seems the majority of the insides only hold 2 people. Almost none of the balcony cabins have 4 and they are much more expensive than the insides. Also, at over $1000 I don't think many college students will be staying in the studios.

Oh ya, it's March 5th, 2011 :)

It is difficult to predict which ship will have the most college age singles. You could google college spring break or something to see what schools are on break during your week. I sailed one year the first week in March and found varying age groups all throughout the NCL Pearl. The college spring breakers were mostly from Michigan and other northern states. I have not sailed Carnival since 2005 or 2006 so I do not know if the nightlife or entertainment has changed since then. What I DO know, is that that in my opinion, the Epic has the best nightlife, the best themed parties, with Bliss Nightclub going until the wee hours of the early morning, with O'Sheehan's comfort food right afterwards was always fun. You may not find what you are looking for on either ship...but on the Epic at least you have some awesome entertainment, the adult only Spice H2O during the day, fun waterslides, and lots of sports action to fall back on. hahaha

Have fun and be safe whichever ship you choose!

coka

I sailed the Carnival Liberty on Spring break a few years back and wasn't really that thrilled about the night life. There were so many small bars, lounges, events going on that I never felt a real big party vibe in any of them because the revelers were so split up around the whole ship. Seemed kinda dead in most of the places at any given time. There was even a big singles group booked that week, so I thought there would be a lot of people to stay up late and party with, but I didn't find it so.

I love the NCL White Hot party and other night events. Also, I recommend the pub crawl to meet people and have some fun that increases in loudness and obnoxiousness as the night goes on.

I just got off the Liberty and I loved my cruise.

That being said, Carnival has less to do on board than NCL.

I think if you are cruising during spring break, you will find partying anywhere any time on any ship...but although I haven't yet been on the Epic, I think that might be a better choice. Carnival has severly cut back on entertainment. NCL's nightlife AND daylife are better.

I spend a LOT of time trying to help people out on this board since my EPIC Christmas cruise and all my comments keep getting deleted. To whoever the loser at life is on a power trip on this internet message board is..... how about be a man and tell me a reason for what you're doing ?

I am one of the very few cruisers in my 20's...... and offer some pretty good insight to other people.

Southpark_World_Warcraft_Guy2.jpg.12ef6876bd3957c1f160cecdbd0227ea.jpg

I spend a LOT of time trying to help people out on this board since my EPIC Christmas cruise and all my comments keep getting deleted. To whoever the loser at life is on a power trip on this internet message board is..... how about be a man and tell me a reason for what you're doing ?

I am one of the very few cruisers in my 20's...... and offer some pretty good insight to other people.

Insulting the moderators is a recipe for removal in most cases. Suggest treading a bit more lightly with your comments. Check your messages. They will often notify you why posts were deleted (what rules were violated)

Most posts on how to break rules (like smuggling details) don't last long here. These boards rely on cruise lines for advertising revenue, and they have to walk a thin line in good information versus subversive information.

I have a few questions regarding the cruise. Can you please email me at cory_brown19@hotmail.com

Thanks

Archived