Cruises in Fast Forward - The Horizon Chasers

miraflores

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'm trying to get people to watch this video, and I'm hoping to go shoot a whole cruise like this soon. Please help me by watching the video, commenting on it, and sharing it with your friends. The more people who watch this, the better my chances are that I'll get to make more! I'm really happy you enjoyed it...i loved making it.

Here's the link again:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow...great video...in 5 minutes I feel like I saw so many parts of the world...hope you do more of them!

I'm hoping to, but I need to show potential investors/sponsors that I can get a fair number of views. A couple thousand so far...not bad, but hopefully people here can help out a bit :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. It's been getting some good views, and I'm hoping that I can find sponsorship to make these more often. I think it'd be a great series for an advertiser to get on, since they're beautiful and really positive. I'll keep posting them when I make them!

Archived