NCL.com gives me NCL.eu / there is no MY NCL so pre registration ???

fvandewouwer

Hi,

Have a problem

this is our first NCL cruise booked through TA for end of March ( GEM leaving from New York )

before I booked I had no problems brousing the NCL.com page but now

after booking and after registrating every time I try to open NCL.com it redirect me to NCL eu and there is no way to vieuw MY NCL

also nothing there to view or print

We booked some cruises with Carnival and Royal Car. and always needed to fill in a lot of items ( flight details .... ) also needed to set up a cruise account ( to use onboard ) and after completing we could print out our papers I was also convinient to book shore excursions before our cruise

Now I am a bit worried because I am not able to log into MyNCL

did already send a mail to our TA and also to NCL without having an answer

somebody has a solution for this problem ? Maybe it has something to do because we are from Belgium ? all your tips are welcome !

Thank you for your time

Frieda

Hi,

Have a problem

this is our first NCL cruise booked through TA for end of March ( GEM leaving from New York )

before I booked I had no problems brousing the NCL.com page but now

after booking and after registrating every time I try to open NCL.com it redirect me to NCL eu and there is no way to vieuw MY NCL

also nothing there to view or print

We booked some cruises with Carnival and Royal Car. and always needed to fill in a lot of items ( flight details .... ) also needed to set up a cruise account ( to use onboard ) and after completing we could print out our papers I was also convinient to book shore excursions before our cruise

Now I am a bit worried because I am not able to log into MyNCL

did already send a mail to our TA and also to NCL without having an answer

somebody has a solution for this problem ? Maybe it has something to do because we are from Belgium ? all your tips are welcome !

Thank you for your time

Frieda

Frieda,

Have you tried clearing out the cookies/cache/history, etc from your internet browser?

I suspect you are being redirected to the ncl.eu site because your address is in the EU. You probably have to establish a new account and preregister on that site.

You can browse the ncl.com site, but if you're from the EU, the booking probably resides on ncl.eu. If your address was in the UK it would reside on ncl.uk...at least that's my understanding.

Frieda,

Have you tried clearing out the cookies/cache/history, etc from your internet browser?

yes I did ( was one of the tips I found on the internet )

but no luck

still gets annoying eu when I try to log in

and our reservation is there but when I click ........nothing anymore and eu it is

more ideas are welcome

thank you for your answer

I suspect you are being redirected to the ncl.eu site because your address is in the EU. You probably have to establish a new account and preregister on that site.

You can browse the ncl.com site, but if you're from the EU, the booking probably resides on ncl.eu. If your address was in the UK it would reside on ncl.uk...at least that's my understanding.

that makes sense but the EU website gives no more details than complete the form and that is it, no viewing of excursions, onboard account no paperwork.....

so I really need to complete it on .com ( I think )

should I make a false id ( with address in the usa ? )

Doesn't have anything to do with you being in the EU, I am in EU country but I'm US citizen and use my Ohio address but nearly all the time I sign in from EU.

I would call NCL and ask.

I have been able to only go so far on the forms but I think its because you finish most of the forms after you are all paid up...can you see the stream of forms ie: 1...sign in 2...pay 3...forms etc ?

Doesn't have anything to do with you being in the EU, I am in EU country but I'm US citizen and use my Ohio address but nearly all the time I sign in from EU.

I would call NCL and ask.

I have been able to only go so far on the forms but I think its because you finish most of the forms after you are all paid up...can you see the stream of forms ie: 1...sign in 2...pay 3...forms etc ?

Just called NCL they advised me to put my computer system in US and I did but ........... no luck

if I try to log in www.ncl.com log in immediately it goes to eu

if I try to log in www2ncl.com the same problem

hope my TA would help me sending my papers through email

thanks for your answer

have a great day

Just called NCL they advised me to put my computer system in US and I did but ........... no luck

if I try to log in www.ncl.com log in immediately it goes to eu

if I try to log in www2ncl.com the same problem

hope my TA would help me sending my papers through email

thanks for your answer

have a great day

The main language of your browser must be english to get to the US-site of NCL.

Regards from switzerland

DJ

On the EU web site you do the online check in from:

https://checkin.ncl.com/?locale=en-EU

You can find the link to this page from the main page (lower right side).

The shore excursions are booked from this site:

http://www.ncl.eu/shorex/shoreex_index.php

Look for a yellow "online pre-reservation" tab on the right hand side.

Entertainment on Epic? Go here:

http://www.ncl.eu/more/entertainment.php

Look for a yellow "reserve entertainment" tab on the bottom of the page.

It's a bit different than the US site but you do have all the same options on the EU site. :)

The main language of your browser must be english to get to the US-site of NCL.

Regards from switzerland

DJ

my browers ( google ? ) yes also did change that, did not work

even when I try google.com.......no luck

did change my complete system into english ........no luck

I could complete online checkin through eu

and now I was able to print it ( strange can not tell anymore how I did it )

do you know if I need to set up an onboard cruise account ? with Royal Car. and Carnival I needed to put in our visa information and accept their conditions now I did not see that with NCL

maybe it is not that important, am glad that I have already a document that can proove our booking

thanks

have a great day

greetings from cold cold Belgium

Frieda

On the EU web site you do the online check in from:

https://checkin.ncl.com/?locale=en-EU

You can find the link to this page from the main page (lower right side).

The shore excursions are booked from this site:

http://www.ncl.eu/shorex/shoreex_index.php

Look for a yellow "online pre-reservation" tab on the right hand side.

Entertainment on Epic? Go here:

http://www.ncl.eu/more/entertainment.php

Look for a yellow "reserve entertainment" tab on the bottom of the page.

It's a bit different than the US site but you do have all the same options on the EU site. :)

this was a great help thank you so much ( check in was already completed through the eu site but I could not see the link to print any document, now I do have them, please don't ask me how I did it ......)

not going on the Epic, maybe next time, it depends if we do like NCL or not, never have cruised with them before so it will be a suprise

thanks again for the link to the shore excursions that is also a great help

have a wonderful day

Frieda

Freida, they will set up your onboard account/credit card information when you check in at the terminal. At least that is what they did for me when I went on the Epic.

Have fun.

ok another problem solved

thanks for your time to answer me

Frieda

I think Horsey means to say the IP address.

I have the same problem with RCI - they would never let me go any further than cruise date selection - it kept on telling me to go to local travel agent. I sent a complaint email to RCI and they told me it's my IP address which is in Bermuda.

Not much u can do. :(:(

Luckily NCL accepts my IP address - I've been able to book and pay 5 cruises so far via NCL website.

Frieda,

I hope you will have a fantastic time on NCL, I know that it is frustrating right now because you can't get to where you want to on the website, but once you are on board the ship you can relax!

It will be a nice trip, casual, no worrying about making it to dinner on time as dinner is served from 15:30-22:00. :) Enjoy yourself and welcome to the NCL cruise critic boards.

Archived