24k peice of ship on a stick winners unite!

hlb76

I have about 40 of them, from 9 Carnival cruises,

Here is my thread about them:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1339739

We even have two from the Carnival Freedom and have never been on it. Calvyn took two off the ship and gave them to us while we were on the Imagination. We won 5 more on the Imagination, on top of what is there.

As a proud owner of a peice of ship I thought it would be fun to share stories on how you got yours.

Everyone in my family has one and my hubby now has 2. Out of 5 cruises we have 5 ships not too bad.

My oldest son won a ship at a late might party for doing some contest. I can't remember which one.

My youngest son got his by going on stage to help w. something once. I don't remeber what exactly but it had to do w/ him being a little bear.

DH won his lastest ship being the last man standing. He won a slot tournament on our first cruise and thats how he got the other.

I won my little peice of ship by winning game show mania. It was a close call. There was a little kid playing as well and the director really tried and tried to give them a leg up. I showed no mercy and won my ship!

I think we need to get a case soon for all our ships. :D

Won all 12 of mine playing trivia!

:cool:Bill

DW and I are fresh off the Glory (debarked on Sunday, February 20th) from the Eastern Carribbean. We sailed with two friends, and playing as a team in various trivia contests, won 5 SOS's. DW and I claimed two for ourselves, to add to the two we had won on our previous sailing on the Carnival Victory a few years ago.

I won 3 on the Fascination playing trivia and the game on stage where you buzz in to answer. The name escapes me right now. I also won 1 on the Glory playing trivia.

I was on the Dream in December and it wasn't looking good for me to win any so I asked the host if I could have one. He gave me one since I was the best charade player he had ever seen. You see, I had to physically describe a squirrel to my husband. Still can't for the life of me figure out how he didn't guess the answer. :confused:

Archived