Is there a cruise Jail???

nessa26

Is there a cruise jail??? Like rodeo jail????

Planning a robbery?:D Tokin' on the fantail?:rolleyes:

Yes the ships have brigs where they hold pax and crew guilty of crimes and misdemeanors until they can hand them over to port/law enforcement officials. But no they won't stick your kids there if they start throwing chocolate melting cake at each other :eek: and no you can't go have a mug shot made for funsies.;)

Interesting question and answer. Never thought about it so I guess we do learn something new every day.

With that said...

If I end up there, not that I would, but if I did, do they have room service? LOL

Yes. But you don't get a choice.

we did the "behind the fun" tour on the dream, got to see the Brig and the Morgue, they were right next to each other.. The cruise director said in all his years on a ship, he has only seen the Brig used once or twice. If possible, they will confine a person to their room and station security at their door.

oh my god and will they allow you to smoke in your cell ? do auto tips go to the security too now ? do they have a bathroom with shower or bath tub, and can they accommodate up to 4 guests ?

You can smoke if your fellow prisoners don't mind, community shower and rates are based on double occupancy. Third and fourth guests will receive a discounted rate. You may remove your auto tips if security doesn't meet your level of expectations just go to guest services...oh wait

This is hilarious

You can smoke if your fellow prisoners don't mind, community shower and rates are based on double occupancy. Third and fourth guests will receive a discounted rate. You may remove your auto tips if security doesn't meet your level of expectations just go to guest services...oh wait

This is hilarious

That is good to know about the tipping and pricing. Another question I have though that was not covered: Will they decorate the cell with the birthday package if it is my b-day and deliver the Vodka from BV? If so, I'm in! :cool:

I was on a cruise once where somebody died. I didn't know about it until I saw the coroner on the dock as we were waiting to disembark.

They generally try to keep the deaths quiet, but it is actually pretty frequent. You figure you have a ship with 2500-4000 people on it, it is like a small town, in the course of a week, there may very well be a death. Plus you throw in the fact that a lot of the people cruising are seniors, and are awaiting their "end of life counseling" anyway.:rolleyes:

Archived