ruby princess beach bag

shark5

It's not a beach bag; just a thin shopping bag. And it won't say Ruby. It will appear some time the first or second day.

Mine had a price tag on the bottom. .99 Which means Princess probably got it at a bulk rate of about 5 cents. :D try not to be too disappointed.

I took mine to the beach and used it at all the ports. It held a lot and did not seem to tear under pressure. It is not a great quality, but definitely usable. I enjoyed mine and also took it to the pool everyday with my towel, kindle and all kinds of other junk in it. It was fun having it with the Princess logo on it and I am pleased that Princess is providing them. :p

When did they start giving out these? We have never gotten one' date=' except the one you gave us :eek:[/quote']

We received our first ones think it was early last year. On a couple cruises we have been given one each. Maybe our steward liked us.;) We have quite a few of them.

Got one on our Ruby cruise in February. I decided Not to use it on the ship, however----Everybody had the same bag! A similar quality type that I brought from home was less likely to get mixed up with anyone elses.

I do have it at home and will use it in other settings, however!:D

When did they start giving out these? We have never gotten one' date=' except the one you gave us :eek:[/quote']

I think we got our first one in Sepember on the Sapphire. Don't recall getting it on the Ruby a few months prior. I still use my regular Princess bag, because I like to be different and not carry the same thing as everyone else. ;) And I used yours in NZ and Australia. :D

I got my first one in Sept. 2010 on the Crown. I agree that it's sort of thin, but I use it occasionally.

I read in another CC thread that one of the suite perks is:

· Princess Cruises tote bag (ones in the suites are a more high quality canvas and a different design)

Can anyone describe these bags? Are they sturdier and/or better looking? Just curious since I'll be in a suite on the next cruise. :)

I got my first one in Sept. 2010 on the Crown. I agree that it's sort of thin, but I use it occasionally.

· Princess Cruises tote bag (ones in the suites are a more high quality canvas and a different design)

Can anyone describe these bags? Are they sturdier and/or better looking? Just curious since I'll be in a suite on the next cruise. :)

They are a darker blue, a little larger, just slightly stronger and there's one lying on the back seat of my car.:) Most of the time it stays there. For some reason I cannot remember to carry one into the grocery store with me.

The bag we received on the Grand, in a suite, was nearly identical to the $20 canvas bag offered in the Gifts and Services section of Princess' website ... just a slightly different graphic design than the one that is sold.

Archived