Finally got our Venetian Society Package!

azgkrudi

Well, almost one year after our first SS cruise, we finally received our Venetian Society cards, along with a welcome letter, a list of membership privileges and a statement of our cruise dates. Just thought I would post this, as some members of this board were wondering how long it takes. Perhaps they have their "new system" all up to speed now, and everyone who cruises SS for the first time will receive this package shortly after completion of their cruise...?

We also got ours from our Dec cruise. It would appear that they send them out in mulitple groups a few times a year as opposed to a certain number of days after your cruise.

I too just received my Venetian Society package. Since I havent read all the details, it is great knowing how many perks Silverseas is offering.

Now if only to find a SS cruise where I can use all the benefits :)

How about going with us on the 11/21 9 day Barbados to FLL cruise. It is a Silver Sailing 50% off, is a Venetian sailing at 5% off, and if you book onboard another SS cruise like we will do in May you get another 5% off. Then you bring your friends and they get the discount and you get the $250 onboard credit. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations! I have been on 3 SS cruises (2 in 2003 and 1 in 2004) and have yet to receive ANY material! Yet my husband who was on his first SS cruise with me last year received his!!!

How about going with us on the 11/21 9 day Barbados to FLL cruise. It is a Silver Sailing 50% off, is a Venetian sailing at 5% off, and if you book onboard another SS cruise like we will do in May you get another 5% off. Then you bring your friends and they get the discount and you get the $250 onboard credit. :D

Hi Cruisinsince75! They must have pulled the 50% off silver sailing on this itinerary...? Online it now says 35%. We are considering the sailing just prior to that, the opposite itinerary, FLL to Barbados, and that one is a 50% off (but no Venetian savings). Does that mean they reached their "capacity control" on that sailing??? Just curious.

They must have. I noticed that the other day as well. I'm glad we booked when we did. We were going to wait until we were onboard in May to get the 5% onboard booking discount, but I thought what the heck, I'll just call and see if we can get the onboard discount anyways since we are planning on cruising in May. They said that as soon as our cruise was completed that they would give me the additional discount. They really are great to work with.

You can get the on board SS discount for cruises you have already booked as long as the cruise you're seeking the discount for is not the cruise you are on when seeking the discount (if you see what I mean)

Jeff

Archived